WHO WE ARE
Basis Technologies delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Basis Technologies is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. Please note, we are hiring on a remote working basis only in the U.S. and Canada.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Education + Development team is a group of adult education professionals passionate about bringing our love of learning to the business. We consider ourselves the owners of our learning culture and employee engagement. We strive to be the stewards of our first Guiding Principle: Self Improvement. We consider the learning strategies, programs, events, and materials we build to be this principle in action.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
The Education + Development coordinator is a logistics mastermind who loves to coordinate and plan learning events. They thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working with a team to bring ideated learning programs to life. The E+D Coordinator is responsible for coordinating most aspects of our learning programs, from scheduling and coordinating virtual and in-person learning events, to managing travel arrangements and on-site logistics. They work closely with our Education & Development Strategists + Managers to ensure that everything runs smoothly and that our programs are a success. This position is an individual contributor role on the Education + Development team. They are primarily responsible for supporting the company-wide and department specific training efforts of the Education + Development Team. You will contribute by:
- Coordinating logistics and providing virtual + onsite support for all training programs, workshops, and events for the Education & Development team. May act as the administrator for these training programs as needed.
- Managing all administrative functions tied to our Learning Management System, Workday, including managing user enrollment, tracking completion of training modules, acting as support help as needed, creating and testing all digital/blended courses, and generating reports.
- Assisting with the maintenance of training materials and related documentation, specifically for our Services Team, inside Highspot.
- Acting as the point of contact for outside training requests. Responsible for the company-facing and the internal Education calendar and Education inbox.
- Managing and maintaining training program schedules, calendars, and documentation.
- Managing the Concur expensing for our department P-Card.
- Assisting in the coordination of the New Hire Orientation program for all new hires.
- Assisting in the creation of training support materials.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with external vendors and partners.
- May assist with light project management, instructional design, and facilitation needs.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 1+ years of professional experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the responsibilities of the job.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, the passion to collaborate and build relationships with internal and external partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient skill in Microsoft Office (2010) programs such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- The ability to stay highly organized, optimistic, and coachable through quickly changing situations.
- Must thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel onsite to Chicago HQ up to 6 times a quarter.
- Ability to travel
- Experience in Human Resources, Business Management, Communications, Sales, Education, or corporate Learning + Development or equivalent
- Proficient knowledge of the Articulate or Captivate suite of eLearning tools and other support tools (Vyond, SurveyMonkey, Kahoot, Slido, Canva, Camtasia, Adobe Pro etc.)
- Proficient knowledge of Zoom + Teams
- Experience working in an LMS
Don’t think you have all the skills required for this role? That’s okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH BASIS TECHNOLOGIES
We take care of our people and believe that our success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We’ve been proudly recognized as:
Ad Age, Best Places to Work 2023, 2022, 2013
Built In, Best Workplaces 2023, 2022, 2021
Crain’s Best Companies to Work for in Chicago 2022, 2021, 2020, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011
Crain’s Best Companies to Work for in New York 2022, 2021, 2014
Dallas Morning News, Top Workplaces 2021, 2019, 2015
Denver Post, Top Workplaces 2022, 2021, 2020
Denver Business Journal’s Largest Employers 2022, 2021, 2020
Fortune Magazine, Best Workplaces 2022, 2021, 2020, 2015, 2014
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a flexible work environment and time off policy, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building teams that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age.
Basis is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application processes. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]