Partner Success Executive
Updated on 11/30/2023
Smart property security and remote monitoring platform
Alarm.com stands out as a leading platform for intelligently connected properties, offering comprehensive security, video monitoring, intelligent automation, and energy management solutions. The company's culture is recognized for its meaningful work, earning the Top Workplace™ award, and it actively seeks individuals passionate about creating impactful change through technology. With its advanced technology, Alarm.com provides reliable protection and valuable insights, enabling users to manage their security remotely, monitor their property in HD, implement wellness solutions, and detect intrusions, making it a preferred choice for millions of home and business owners globally.
AI & Machine Learning
Data & Analytics
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 3%
1 year growth↑ 5%
2 year growth↑ 5%
Vienna, VA, USA
Sales & Account Management
Growth & Marketing
Customer Success & Support
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ years of experience in a sales role is preferred
- Experience using sales automation products such as Salesforce.com or GoToMeeting is preferred
- Comfortable speaking in front of audiences
- Willing to travel up to 15% of the time
- Willing to work onsite in Tysons Corner 4 days a week
- Manage Relationships: Develop relationships with partners and educate on Alarm.com offerings to influence sales activity while staying up to date with new product release features
- Teamwork: Collaborate with the territory’s Account Executive (field sales) and Sales Operations team to identify target dealers and coordinate sales and support efforts
- Industry Events: Attend industry association meetings and trade shows as necessary
- Cross Collaboration: Interface with various departments within the organization including Dealer Operations & Support, Sales Support & Training, Product Management and Marketing
- Other duties as assigned
- Collaborate with outstanding people: We hire only the best. Our quality standards are high and our employees enjoy working alongside other high achievers.
- Make an immediate impact: New employees can expect to be given responsibility for bringing new technologies to the marketplace within weeks. You are empowered to perform as soon as you join the Alarm.com team!
- Gain well rounded experience: Alarm.com offers a diverse and dynamic environment where you will get the chance to work directly with executives and gain a broad knowledge base across multiple areas of the business.
- Work with latest technologies: As we continue to lead the industry, we require expertise across a broad spectrum of technologies including short and long-range wireless communication, video surveillance, lighting and HVAC automation, web development, and backend application development and hosting.
- Focus on fun: Alarm.com places high value on our team culture. We even have a committee dedicated to hosting a stand-out holiday party, happy hours, and other fun corporate events.
- Alarm.com values working together and collaborating in person. Our employees work from the office 4 days a week.