Customer Success Corporate Program Manager
Posted on 5/13/2022
San Carlos, CA, USA
- Bachelor's Degree in related field; Master's Degree preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in management consulting (Big 4) or equivalent experience working in industry (Chief of Staff/Executive support roles)
- Critical Thinking
- Great executive communication and presence
- Stellar PowerPoint skills
- Project management skills and tools
- Ability to manage stakeholders in a matrixed environment
- Coordinate operational cadence activities across the CS leadership team that entails monthly All Hands meetings, quarterly offsite meetings, etc
- Assist the Programs Director in defining the agenda, templates and coordinating content for each of the sessions
- Design and manage project schedules related to the planning and execution of key corporate initiatives within each of the CS teams
- Work directly with leaders and technical partners to analyze business needs of prioritized key projects and initiatives
- Translate needs into comprehensive, accurate business requirements that fully define the scope of assigned projects and ensure their integrity by supporting implementation, tracking and training
- Lead and inspire leadership teams to deliver on their key initiatives that meet executive leadership expectations for scope, budget, and schedule
- Must be highly organized, skilled with communication, and capable of supporting multiple projects at the same time
- Conducting project management working sessions, including project planning, and/or daily stand ups
- Facilitating regular project status and key stakeholder meetings
- Triaging and resolving issues, managing stakeholder expectations and project change control
- Preparing and delivering standard PM articles: project plans, status reports, meeting minutes, project tracking logs, presentations, action items, risks, and issues. Creating and maintaining stakeholder register, org charts and other artifacts as required
- Support the Program Director to effectively engage and manage key stakeholders and communications
- Ensure the timely execution of deliverables within agreed upon scope
Exabeam's mission is to light the way and unleash security teams and organizations by removing the obstacles of outdated tech, rigid mindsets, and talent shortages to make security success the norm.
- Competitive health packages to keep you in tip-top shape
- Life insurance
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k)
- Parental leave
- Wellness and education
- Flexible vacation
Company Core Values
- Deliver the Exceptional - Whether it’s for a customer or fellow team member, we want to make a real impact and create a memorable, valuable experience.
- Work Together, Win Together - A team mentality enables efficiency, productivity, and responsiveness—enabling our team, partners, and customers to rely on each other for success.
- Engage with Confidence - We’ve created an environment that encourages confidence and nurtures our team’s potential, resulting in a symbiotic relationship with partners and customers.
- Do What’s Right - We want the relationships across our team, customers, and partners to be based on trust—helping deliver the right action at the right time.
- Communicate Openly - It’s critical for our team and customers to interact comfortably and know they’re an integral part of the process.