Financial Analyst - Product, Digital Partnerships or Revenue Fp&A
Posted on 3/24/2022
San Carlos, CA, USA
- 2 years of work experience with a bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, mathematics, economics, statistics or related quantitative field or an Advanced Degree (e.g., Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- Relevant financial analysis work experience in FP&A, corporate finance, investment banking or management consulting
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and highly proficient with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint and experience in Hyperion or similar enterprise reporting and forecasting tool
- Solid understanding of Forecasting/Budgeting and Accrual concepts
- Proven expertise in modeling techniques and managing large data sets
- Responsible for providing financial planning and analysis for one of these teams:Global Product / Value-Added ServicesDigital PartnershipsNA Revenue
- Leads the coordination, organization, and execution of quantitative and qualitative analyses for areas supported, examples of activities include traditional budgeting and forecasting, month-end close, and business case development
- Establishes and maintains relationships with a broad base of key stakeholders (i.e., executives and staff) and serves as a key point of contact for finance issues
- Acquires and maintains an understanding of the strategies, priorities and issues of the teams supported
- Proactively communicates business implications observed from analysis and contributes ideas and solutions to business challenges / problems
- Proactively identifies and leads opportunities for process improvements and simplification
- Ad-hoc analysis & projects as needed to support business needs
- MBA in Finance or equivalent is a plus
- At least 3 years of relevant financial analysis work experience in FP&A, corporate finance, investment banking or management consulting
- Highly articulate and influential written and verbal communication skills
- Strong curiosity to connect the dots and tell the story through the financials
- Collaborative & inclusive with all levels of management in a matrix organization structure and produce time sensitive deliverables
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills; ability to resolve tough business problems with well-structured analyses
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment with changing priorities and interest in the rapidly evolving payment industry landscape
- Attention to detail and accuracy are extremely critical
- Be eligible to work in United States without work authorization sponsorship now or anytime in the future
Leading credit card company
Visa's mission is to remove barriers and connect more people to the global economy. The company provides end-to-end financial infrastructure.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Doing well by doing right.
- People: Behind payments are people.
- Innovation: Pioneering with a purpose.
- Clients: Keeping clients in focus.
- Collaboration: Pulling ahead by pulling together.