Project Manager, Services Delivery
Posted on 8/13/2021
New York, NY, USA
- 3+ years as a customer facing project manager, technical program manager, or management consultant
- Experience running complex technical projects, specifically including agile sprint planning, user acceptance testing, quality assurance and software release processes
- You are a persuasive, results driven customer influencer with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Youre an exceptional verbal and written communicator
- You can understand and empathize with people even if you have limited subject-matter knowledge of their area of expertise
- You are a team player who can work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals. You are skilled at collaborating with diverse teams
- You can learn and drive outcomes with minimal supervision
- You have a bias towards action, and gravitate towards environments where you have outsized influence on the success of outcomes for customers and colleagues
- You are exceptionally good at making trade-offs based on incomplete data.Ability to partner effectively with C-Suite, VP, and Director-level contacts, along with day-to-day users of the software
- Youre excited to work on a team that operates at the intersection of human talent and software, and want to put that passion to work in an industry that still skews heavily towards the human/manual work end of the spectrum
- You want to work at a place where you can have outsized impact
- Build, maintain, and track project timelines in order to deliver on-time and in-scope deployments
- Manage a portfolio of multiple projects at a time
- Oversee project deliverables and proactively identify scope-creep and risks
- Collaborate with Legal Engineers and Customers Success Managers to ensure a smooth and successful customer experience from kick-off to go-live
- Serve as the primary project escalation point of contact
- Ensure alignment across all teams, internal and external
- Contribute to our scale efforts by improving our project management and delivery operations processes and contributing to our best practices
Digital contracting platform
Ironclad is on a mission to empower legal teams to do great things for their organizations. The company develops software that automates the administrative work behind business contracts.
- Network of mentors - Receive mentorship from our world-class network of mentors, including founders, salespeople, marketers, engineers, and designers.
- Health & wellness - Great health care insurance, monthly fitness reimbursement, and seasonal activities like yoga, surfing, and hikes with our dogs are just some of the ways we help take care of employee health and wellness.
- Company retreats - Twice yearly, we retreat to local spots like Tahoe or Wine Country for our company off-sites.
- Team events - We bond outside of work over games, happy hours, concerts, and more.