Mechanical Engineering Intern
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Cambridge, MA, USA
- Design, assemble, test, and evaluate the performance of 3D printers
- Participate in design reviews and help solve design, engineering, and manufacturing problems
- Polish your time management and communication skills to increase your effectiveness as an engineer
- Build prototype components and assemblies using our in-house facilities
- Put your CAD skills to work designing parts and assemblies, creating engineering drawings and learning about the importance of documentation control
- Assist with direct communications to our vendors and suppliers to help overcome production challenges
- Have a desire to hone your skills and learn more about engineering design and the process of bringing products to market
- Have worked with mechanical or electro-mechanical systems and want exposure to the inner workings of 3D printers
- Lab research, member of a project team, prior internship or previous work experience
- Have an up to date resume and portfolio of your previous experience to highlight what you have learned and how you have applied that learning
Advanced 3D printing systems
Formlabs is reinventing 3D printing by expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
Company Core Values
- Autonomy: We leave space for people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career course.
- Cutting Edge: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we can push the edge of what’s possible.
- Results: We dream big, but our focus on getting things done is what drives us forward.
- Curiosity: We are always asking why to push ideas and actions beyond the status quo.