Truework is on a mission to create trust in every financial transaction. This is why we build products that enable businesses and consumers to regain control over how their sensitive financial information is shared online. Our platform empowers lenders to complete employment and income verifications quickly and accurately while enabling organizations to automate the verification process and ensure the privacy of their employees’ personal data. On the consumer side, we are giving employees unprecedented visibility into how their professional information is shared between third parties such as banks, mortgage lenders and employers. We believe increasing data transparency and returning data controls to the consumer are two crucial steps toward improving the health and safety of the internet as we know it.
As a Senior Product Manager at Truework, you’ll have the opportunity to build innovative experiences for consumers, employers, lenders, property managers, and more. Our ideal Senior Product Manager has led products from idea to launch in the B2B space. They can leverage their experience and creativity to push the bar of product excellence, and drive material impact on Truework’s business. While FinTech experience is preferred, it is not required.
At Truework, Product Managers are trusted with building products that directly impact the financial well-being of a non-trivial portion of consumers in the United States. We value tenacious curiosity, the drive to own ambitious business initiatives and craft groundbreaking products in the identity space.
At Truework, this means you will work on and impact:
- Product Discovery: you conduct risk-based product discovery, care about building prototypes, quickly iterate on ideas to get to the best design, understand what a good MVP looks like
- Product Strategies: You can articulate how the series of features or products on your roadmap generating compounding impact that drives growth of the business
- Communications: You clearly communicate roadmaps, priorities, experiments and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from potential partner teams to internal executives
- Going Deep: Understanding the nuance of the verification process, and unique competitive landscape
- Metrics Oriented: You understand how to weigh qualitative and quantitative signals, develop a gut and run with it.
- Roadmap Execution: You can ship features and products that have a material impact on the trajectory of Truework’s business, being accountable for the outcomes of your roadmap, steer the company leveraging cross-functional partners for feedback and input
- Innovation and Risk: You can understand the risk-weighted decisions and impact of the features and products you ship
- Decision Making Expertise: You have frameworks for unblocking and moving teams and projects forward with ease
What we’re looking for:
- You have at least 4 years of product management experiences at technology and/or FinTech companies (5+ years preferred)
- You possess strong communication and presentation skills
- Have strong technical competence, can work closely with engineers to co-create solutions, and can help build and market a very technical solution
- You have a desire to work directly with co founders and cross-functional teams to build new products and revenue opportunities
- You have experience working at a rapidly scaling tech company, or a rapidly growing product within a tech company
- You are a self-starter and high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand, believe in diverse perspectives, and solving customer pain points
- You have a demonstrable track record of proven success as a product leader
About your team at Truework and who you will work with:
- Manager: Nikhil Sharma, VP, Product
- Team: This role will work closely with Sagar Jajoo (Product Lead), along with the folks on the Engineering, Design, Sales and Business Development teams. You will also interface with our CTO and co-founder Victor Kabdebon.
Our cash compensation for this role is targeted at $165,000 - $190,000 for candidates. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Bring Your TRUE Self to Work.
One of our 4 values at Truework is Valuing Diverse Perspectives, and we are on a mission to create a company that is the right fit for every person inside of it. Diversity and Inclusion are the hard-and-fast principles guiding how we build our teams, cultivate leaders, and create a company where our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic, true selves to work.
If you have any questions before applying, please do not hesitate to reach out to Melissa Lim ([email protected]).
Truework is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Truework will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.