Senior Full Stack Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Contributed within a high-performing software engineering organization before and value high-quality work with attention to detail
- Experience designing, extending, and maintaining high volume mission critical systems used by hundreds of thousands of end users
- Experience with Python is preferred, but not required
- Experience with Django, React, GraphQL, and PostgreSQL is a nice to have, but also not required
- Providing technical leadership to an engineering team, this can be experience with mentoring, pair programming, breaking down tasks for more junior engineers, reviewing pull requests, etc
- Collaborate with other engineers, product managers, and subject matter experts to deliver impactful outcomes to the organization
- Design and implement scalable, performant backend endpoints
- Work with the design team to deliver high quality frontend components
- Serve as a technical leader and mentor on one of Codecov's core engineering teams, helping to unblock others and prioritize their tasks
- Frequently interact with other engineering, product, and business teams to help drive the future of Codecov's products
Open-source full-stack error tracking system
Sentry is on a mission to help developers save time, energy, and probably a few therapy sessions. The company operates an error & crash monitoring platform.
- Competitive Compensation + Equity
- 401(k) Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Commuter Stipend
- Professional Development Stipend
- Health & Wellness Benefits
- Charitable Matching Program
- Flexible PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Pixels Matter - We understand that the difference between a good product and a great one is in the finer details. We take extra care to get everything right, down to the last pixel.
- Feedback is Priceless - White lies help no one. We give each other constructive, respectful, and sincere feedback for the best collective outcome and most personal growth. (On our work, that is. We'll keep opinions on your floral-patterned pants to ourselves.)
- Step by Step - We don't expect to get things right the first time around. We do our best work by iterating: making small changes, measuring impact, and trying again (and again, and sometimes again).
- For Every Developer - Sentry is a tool for everyone who codes. We strive to create a product that's accessible (and indispensable) to developers at any level, at companies big, small, and everything beyond and in between.
- Work in Progress - We know that we don't know everything. Nothing here is set in stone. We're still filling roles and writing rules, as a team. In the meantime, we embrace individual ownership, autonomy, and accountability.
- Value People - We respect one another. We understand that success comes from a variety of backgrounds, experiences, skills, and opinions — not in spite of it. Even if we disagree on the route, we still push forward to the end.