Director, Public Sector Security Grc
Posted on 4/29/2022
Washington, USA • California, USA • Georgia, USA • Virginia...
- U.S. Citizenship
- 10+ years of related governance, risk and compliance experience
- 7+ years of commercial compliance experience
- Strong working knowledge of control concepts and processes with practical experience in third party risk management, regulatory compliance, ISO, SOC, PCI, HIPAA, and HITRUST
- Detailed working knowledge of SOC2
- Detailed working knowledge of U.S. public sector compliance requirements
- Functional working knowledge of international public sector compliance requirements
- Ability to operate autonomously and lead teams and programs with minimal oversight
- Analytical yet flexible thinker, highly organized, detail-oriented, ability to adapt and multi-task
- A proactive goal achiever who innovates to go above and beyond expectations to get the job done and is comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment incorporating constant change as we grow
- BS degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Drive for Salesforce success (colleagues, customers, and partners), Security GRC, and delivering innovative programs that reinforce Salesforce's focus on Trust
- Experience setting organizational vision and strategy
- Detailed working knowledge of FedRAMP, DoD SRG, and NIST SP 800-53
- Experience working in large-scale, global organizations
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Very strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships, motivate people, instill accountability, and drive results
- Supporting certifications (e.g., CISA, CISSP, CPA)
- Experience working with cloud computing companies and/or technologies
- Agile, proactive, and comfortable working in ambiguous situations
- Serve as a Security GRC point of contact for US commercial compliance strategy and programs for Salesforce Government Cloud offerings
- Manage the execution of commercial advisory and readiness programs
- Proactively evaluate and advise the business on new and evolving certification programs, requirements, and technologies
- Engage with cross-functional teams to provide regular updates to executive leadership
- Able to influence Salesforce employees and contractors through collaboration to successfully deliver quality deliverables
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of key internal compliance requirements, standards, guidance, and interpretations
- Support the delivery of accurate and actionable compliance guidance and direction to internal stakeholders from across the company
- Effectively communicate vision, strategy, status, accomplishments, and risks that impact Salesforce's ability to achieve or maintain compliance accreditations or certifications to Salesforce leadership
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with business partners to facilitate the development and execution of strong compliance programs that support continuous improvement and operational efficiency
Customer relationship management (CRM) software
Salesforce's mission is to empower companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company operates a CRM platform for businesses.
- Trust: Nothing is more important than trust.
- Customer Success: When our customers succeed, we succeed.
- Innovation: Innovation comes from everyone.
- Equality: We all have a role to play.
- Sustainability: We lead boldly to address the climate emergency.