Stock Plan Manager
Posted on 5/11/2022
Remote in USA
- CEP certification (preferred)
- 7+ years of multifaceted stock administration experience with 3 years in a publicly-traded company
- Extensive experience working cross-functionally on equity matters with legal, finance, and people teams
- Excellent communication, project management, and analytical skills as well as a desire to be part of a team
- Strong systems skills and desire to build system expertise around systems, integration, and automation
- Experience with equity accounting and SEC disclosure requirements a plus
- Experience with Schwab, UltiPro, and Workday a plus
- Lead automation and process improvement efforts across systems to deliver information quickly, efficiently, and accurately and manage related SOX controls
- Actively manage projects to constantly evaluate what we're doing, why we're doing it, and where we could improve while communicating with all partners
- Expert knowledge to administer Affirm's equity plans, both domestic and international, including Stock Options, Restricted Stock Units, Performance Awards, 10b5-1 Plans, and Employee Share Purchase Plans
- Coordinate with legal on all required SEC and regulatory filings (Forms 3, 4, 5, 10Q, 10K, and annual proxy)
- Prepare timely and accurate new grants files (including the delivery of stock agreements) as well as multifaceted transactions with a strong know-how of accounting, legal, and tax implications
- Collaborate with payroll, strategic finance, technical accounting, financial reporting, and tax teams to provide accurate equity vesting forecasts, monthly/quarterly reporting, and review of 10Q/10K disclosures
- Support ad-hoc projects as required, such as mergers and acquisitions and rolling out new programs
- Manage equity-related inquiries from employees, executives, investors, and other key partners
Point of sale installment loans for consumers
Affirm seeks to deliver honest financial products—to improve lives. The company operates a buy-now-pay-later platform for consumers at the point of sale.
- Spending wallets: Access tech, food, lifestyle, and family planning wallets for your expenses
- Supportive communities: Get involved with our employee resource groups and community groups
- Remote-first workforce: If your role is remote, you can set up shop anywhere in your home country
- Generous time off: Take the time you need when life happens
- Health benefits: Get a plan that fits your needs
- Mental healthcare: Take care of your mind with great mental health programs
- Parental leave: Birth and non-birth parents get 18 weeks paid leave. Plus, a 4-week return-to-work transition program, at full base pay.
- Compensation: We have a simple, flexible, and transparent remote-first compensation structure so you can make the best decisions for yourself and your family.
- Away days: We offer 24 company-wide paid days off—which help our teams collectively pause to recharge.
- Learning & development: Engage in exciting learning programs to level up your growth.
- People come first: We consider our impact on people’s lives before we think about our own interests.
- No fine print: We are completely transparent and honest—with our customers and with each other.
- It's on us: We take full accountability for our actions, never shirking responsibility or passing the buck.
- Simpler is better: We make complex things simple and clear.
- Push the envelope: We never stop innovating, taking smart risks, and raising the bar.