It Systems and Support Administrator (Remote)
Posted on 3/29/2022
Tampa, FL, USA
- Past experience in a desktop support role and ITIL methodologies Experience implementing, troubleshooting and supporting a modern SaaS-based enterprise application set
- Demonstrated capability in configuration management and automation with technical troubleshooting and performance tuning aptitude
- Experience with managing SaaS applications in a OS agnostic environment (ChromeOS/macOS)Experience with device operating systems (e.g. macOS, ChromeOS) and some knowledge of OS internals (file systems, storage, process lifecycle, etc)
- Scripting experience in writing/modifying code to improve monitoring and automation (Python,Perl, Shell, etc)
- Sound knowledge and exposure across networking and cyber security domains
- Has a team-first mentality
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent prioritisation skills
- Has a get things done' mindset; can dissect problems, identify solutions, and drive these solutions to completion with a high degree of autonomy
- Is great at stakeholder management and engaging specialist colleagues to achieve common goals
- Hates manual repetitive tasks/processes and is constantly looking to achieve a higher level of operational efficiency
- Bachelor's degree related to IT, or equivalent practical experience, or an exceptional demonstration of raw skills
- Familiarity with topics such as CI/CD, and/or SOC-2Deep interest in security topics and particularly the concept of Zero Trust
- Experience supporting a globally distributed team
- Experience programming in any of the following languages; Java, Perl, Go, Ruby, C or C++Experience in configuration of Okta identity and access workflows
- Experience in configuration of Cisco Meraki Systems Manager
- Manage macOS, ChromeOS & Cloud Application systems, including configuration, monitoring, troubleshooting, and automation
- Ensure the day-to-day health of IT systems, key processes such as onboarding and provisioning for new hires, and scheduled jobs
- Maintain SaaS applications
- Analyze complex system behavior, performance, application issues and participate in the on-call rotation
- Ensure security practices are maintained and continually improved
- Respond to tickets and support, maintain, and deploy team-supported infrastructure and documentation
Third-party risk and attack surface management
UpGuard's mission is to protect the world's data.
- Free lunches and coffee
- Gym reimbursement
- Flexible work arrangements (work-from-home)
- A 401(k) plan, health, dental, and vision benefits (US employees)
- Care about our team - Understand what matters to our employees. Give them what they need to do their best work.
- Be excellent to each other - No games. No bullshit. We rely on our peers to improve. Be open, honest and kind.
- Pride in what we do - Value quality and integrity in everything we do.
- Don't #!&$ the customer - Understand customers' stated and unstated needs. Make them wildly successful.
- Do the impossible - Be energized by difficult problems. Revel in unknowns. Ask 'Why?', but always question, 'Why not?'