Posted on 2/1/2023
- The Senior Analyst will be part of FrontierView's global research team. The global research team produces all syndicated content for FrontierView's client base of several thousand senior executives at multinational organizations. The team combines regional knowledge, macroeconomic and political insights, and business acumen to provide impactful analysis, forecasts, and executional advice for a senior executive audience. They work in close collaboration with the commercial team in supporting FrontierView's growth strategy and ongoing client relationships
- The Europe research team supports clients globally on economic and political analysis and its implications for businesses across a range of markets in Western and Central Europe. Each analyst covers a set of countries for which they are responsible for market monitoring, creating a foundational view on their short and long-term outlook, economic forecasting, political analysis, and sharing their views and findings through regular written publications and client-facing presentations. The team also collaborates on pan-European issues like eurozone monetary policy, EU policies and their impact on businesses, and Europe's overall stance in global geopolitics. The senior analyst will have an opportunity to work closely with colleagues on these issues, while having significant oversight over their assigned markets. The countries specific to this role will be a mix of Western and Central European markets, depending on the profile and skillsets of the candidate selected
- Qualified individuals with a passion for informing the decisions of senior corporate executives are strongly encouraged to apply. This is a unique position that allows for significant ownership of our view, as well as exposure to how macroeconomic, political, and business analysis feeds directly into corporate plans and actions for the world's largest multinationals. The senior analyst will have direct engagement with C-suite level executives, giving rare influence and insight into decision-making processes of the world's largest businesses
- We are looking for individuals with a passion for European politics and economics, strong macroeconomic fundamentals, and a solid understanding of how local dynamics, policy, politics, and other factors can interact with economic dynamics to shape local and global developments. The individual will be flexible, able to quickly get up to speed on unfamiliar topics, and an exceptionally strong communicator
- Monitoring and analyzing economic, political, and business trends in Europe
- Forecasting macroeconomic indicators & ongoing economic analysis
- Writing research deliverables that are concise and impactful for a senior executive audience
- Delivering research presentations to senior executive clients
Policy and Market Intelligence
FiscalNote's mission is to empower people and organizations with the right information at the right time so that they can better navigate risk, opportunity and uncertainty. The company is building a data and insights platform.
- Health - The health of you and your family is important to us — so much so that we subsidize a large portion of healthcare premiums for not only you, but also your dependents. Our FSA allows you to shuttle tax-free dollars for out-of-pocket health care costs. An onsite gym greases the wheels for your workout needs.
- Paid Time Off - We recognize refreshed employees are productive employees. We do not put a number on the amount of days an employee can take off which allows them to take time away from work to recharge as they need it.
- Commuting - Travel to work can be expensive, so on top of contributing toward your commuting expenses – including garage parking and public transit – we offer a corporate bikeshare membership at a steep discount. We also allow employees with pricier commutes to dedicate pretax dollars toward their travel.
- Retirement - Your long term well-being is directly tied to your ability to save for the future. By offering a match on contributions you make to a company-sponsored 401(k), we make it hard not to think about the later years.
- Parental Leave - Building your family is just as important as building our business. We’re happy to empower our employees to spend time with their new little ones by providing 18 weeks of paid maternity and paternity leave after a year of service to the company.
Company Core Values
- Know your audience
- Find the truth
- Drive alignment
- Own the job
- Bias for action
- Level up
- Support the family