Quality Engineer (Student position)
Posted on 6/27/2022
Norman, OK, USA
- Last year student of the following degree: Computer science, Software engineering, Electrical engineering, Industrial engineering or similar
- Availability of at least an FTE of 50%
- Willing to work at least 2 full days a week, preferably 3
- Some experience with test automation
- At ease with GIT and the command line
- Ability to work collaboratively with technical and functional stakeholders
- Ability to move fast and fail faster
- Ability to prioritize tasks, follow the deadlines and have a never give up attitude
- Fluent English
- Learn how the Contentsquare solution works and get Contentsquare certified
- Own the QA process inside a feature team, implementing QA best practices and improving on the existing testing practices
- Review product functional requirements and design documents
- Work with Engineers to understand the technical architecture and the feature implementation
- Formalize the test cases in our test case management tool to ensure distributed presence of product and test knowledge
- Test the feature by executing the test cases
- Provide validation and support for other cross-team projects intersecting with your product perimeter
- Provide feedback to various stakeholders to improve the processes, product, etc by the means of various communication processes and tools
Digital Experience Analytics platform
Contentsquare is on a mission to give every digital team the ability to measure how their actions affect the user experience on their website, mobile sites and apps. The company operates an analytics platform to help companies improve their digital experience.
- Opportunities for personal growth and career development
- Competitive salaries
- Generous health and retirement benefits
- Excellent family care
- Paid time off and flexible policies
- Fun and ambitious work environment
- Creativity: We believe that innovation comes from everyone and everywhere, so each team member is encouraged to share new ideas, whether it’s a daily meeting or a global hackathon.
- Ambition: From our start in 2012, we've built a global powerhouse. We dream big, take chances, and always aim for more. We live by: “Where there’s a will, there’s a way.”
- Team Spirit: We are ONE team, enriched by our differences, working towards the same goal. We have each other’s backs at all times and on all levels.
- Uniqueness: Contentsquare is the sum of its unique people. Our employees come from 57 different nationalities and each brings new perspectives and ideas.
- Enthusiasm: We work hard, and we play harder. From celebrations and company-wide team activities, to employee-led culture crews, we embrace a shared sense of adventure.