Posted on 8/25/2022
Menlo Park, CA, USA
Google Cloud Platform
- 1+ year(s) related cybersecurity or software development experience
- Exposure to public cloud services (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud)
- Experience with scripting languages including python, PowerShell, etc
- Familiarity with cybersecurity controls frameworks and GRC functions
- Ability to managing multiple security assessments in parallel with aggressive timelines
- Experience reviewing and responding to operational tickets and events within an organization
- Self-starter who is comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think critically and explore new creative solutions
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams
- Continual review and education on emerging trends and threats to enhance tooling and processes
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Strong technical communication skills (written and verbal)
- Loves what s/he does
- Review threat and vulnerability reports from various technology sources to support remediation efforts with IT and business stakeholders
- Develop and maintain metrics which communicate the cybersecurity health of the program and technology
- Supporting cybersecurity engineering projects with documentation, technical configurations, testing, and operational support
- Analyze and tune endpoint security technologies
- Define cybersecurity standards and educate cross-functional teams on best practices
- Develop automation scripts to integrate cybersecurity technologies and minimize manual processes
- Support cybersecurity engineers with the development of security requirements and evaluation of new security technologies
- Assist with threat intelligence, incident investigation and response activities
- Assess the risk of proposed technology changes and provide security guidance to application teams
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team