Staff Software Engineer
Posted on 7/7/2022
Texas, USA • Remote • Chicago, IL, USA
- Software Engineering/CS related BSc. degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years working on highly trafficked, publicly-facing websites, ideally for companies with a SaaS product
- Expertise in React.js, Node.js, and modern front-end frameworks and technologies, including experience evolving and growing relevant tech stacks
- Ability to understand and integrate with core APIs like Greenhouse, Google Analytics, Marketo, Contentful, Optimizely and others
Intercom's mission is to make internet business personal. Their vision at Intercom is to bring a Messenger-first, personal experience, to all customer and business communication.
- We reward our people - All full-time Intercom employees are offered a rewards program that includes competitive base salary, bonus, equity, and benefits.
- We love to learn - There are so many opportunities here to learn and build a career. We support employees' growth by offering a wide range of continuing education options, including core skills, management training, and guided learning.
- We take employee wellbeing seriously - We offer comprehensive healthcare coverage, including medical, dental, and vision, as well as employee assistance programs and mental health resources. We also offer flexible time off, significant paid family leave, and more.
- The world has changed. So has the way we work - The majority of our employees say they prefer a hybrid model of work—some in-office time, some WFH—so that's our current approach. No matter what, though, we're committed to listening to our team.
Company Core Values
- We’re optimistic and positive
- We think big and start small
- We obsess about our customers’ success
- We go further together
- We’re confident, yet humble
- We make every day count