Posted on 3/15/2023
Canada • Remote in USA
- 3+ years in the healthcare industry, preferably in a business development or partnerships role related to data initiatives. Understanding of interoperability a plus
- Highly entrepreneurial; ability to identify opportunities to 10x our business and expand into new markets and product areas and skills to drive that expansion to completion
- Exceptional ability to navigate ambiguity and strong bias towards getting stuff done vs. getting things perfect
- Experience structuring win-win partnerships and leading the contracting process
- Excellent interpersonal, cross-functional leadership, and prioritization skills
- Willingness to hustle to get things done, including setting ambitious personal goals and deadlines
- Develop partnerships with key healthcare organizations in the identified data space, including (but not limited to) EMRs, direct to consumer organizations, analytics companies, data aggregators, and other data sources
- Build the pipeline of new data partners for Vendor Direct and own the engagement cycle, from initial outreach through to finalized contract
- Be a subject matter expert on questions from internal team members about our current partnerships, and brainstorm how to increase the volume of data flowing through our connections
- Coordinate with Product to ensure that partnerships are implemented and successfully handed off to account management
- Assist with strategic landscape analysis of the next frontier of data categories and data partners to bring into the Datavant identified data ecosystem
- Coordinate with the Product Solutions and Service Operations team to ensure that our outreach and partnerships strategy is correctly prioritized
- Drive improvement in our processes and strategy across the team
Healthcare data platform
Datavant's mission is to connect the world’s health data to improve patient outcomes.
- Competitive Salaries & Rewards
- Generous Parental & Family Leave
- Ability to work anywhere in the US and Canada
- Meaningful equity
- Competitive Benefits – Full Family Coverage
- WFH Stipend & Monthly Credit
- Commitment to Learning & Development
- Unlimited PTO
Company Core Values
- More Responsibility, Fewer Rules - We have a culture of trust. Every Datavanter has a real project from their first week. Engineers begin checking in code almost immediately.
- We Grow Leaders - We promote from within to preserve culture and provide unrivaled growth opportunities for our team members.
- Perfect Is Good, Done Is Better - We move quickly, with a bias towards action.
- Time Is Our Most Valuable Asset - We prioritize automation and proactively eliminate bottlenecks. And aim to be punctual.
- Playing To Strengths - As an organization, we only build products and compete in markets where we decisively can win. As team members, we focus on our individual super-powers instead of correcting for weaknesses.
- Feedback Is A Gift - We proactively provide feedback to our peers and managers in the same warm, open-minded spirit of giving or receiving a gift to a friend. As an organization, we are transparent about both the problems and successes facing the company.
- We Work Hard - We believe that success requires long hours and is driven more by perspiration than inspiration. We don’t rest on past successes, individually or as a company.
- Always Pass The “Loved One Test” - You should be proud of the work you do with us, and we won’t make decisions that compromise that.