Program Management Liaison Intern
Posted on 12/21/2022
Orlando, FL, USA
- Reliable performer, consistent on-time execution of assigned tasks. Organized and capable of independent operations
- At least 18 years old
- Enrolled in college as a junior, senior, or graduate student in a related discipline
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Suite specifically Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint
- Must pass a standard background investigation
- US citizenship required
- Analyze data, maintain tracking documents, create reports in relation to
- Business Travel tracker
- Contracts Documents Required List (CDRL)
- Weekly cost and schedule
- Create timeline schedules using MS Project and or Excel
- Enrolled as an undergraduate/graduate student in an Orlando-local undergraduate/graduate degree producing learning institution
- Prefer STEM field or business major
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.