Fair Chance Development
Posted on 8/9/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Exceptional public speaking and presentation skills
- At least 5+ years of learning & development, workforce development or policy experience
- Management experience, talent recruitment experience
- Detailed program creation for effective talent sourcing programs
- Workshop facilitation skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Developing best in class Fair Chance education and implementation curriculum to be deployed to Checkr customers and the businesses community at large
- Developing strategy and roadmap for customer engagement on FC hiring adoption
- Working with the Checkr.org team to develop strategies for customer engagement through Checkr's existing background check products
- Public speaking as a FC thought leader at industry conferences and panel discussions
- Oversee Checkr's internal FC strategy, programming, and Fair Chance Success Manager
- Track and capture Checkr data around FC employer hiring metrics
- Experience engaging employers about diverse and inclusive hiring practices, is a plus
Automating professional background checks
Checkr powers people infrastructure for the future of work. With artificial intelligence and machine learning, Checkr's solutions make background checks faster—building a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all.
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
Company Core Values
- Humility: We are respectful and free from arrogance. We put the success of our employees over our company and are excited to learn from each other.
- Transparency: We trust each other to communicate the good and the bad as it relates to doing our best work. We aren’t afraid to voice our opinions and are receptive to feedback.
- Grit: We are passionate and hustle to raise the bar. We persevere through our challenges and grow from our failures.
- Ownership: We strive for thoughtful impact, take pride in our work, and hold ourselves accountable. We step up and take on new challenges to help further the success of the company.
- Connection: We genuinely care about each other and understand that our people are our power. We celebrate our lived experiences and enjoy helping and supporting each other.