Software Engineer, Web
Posted on 2/2/2022
Cupertino, CA, USA
- Experience working with headless CMSs such as Contentful, Contentstack, Builder.io, Sanity, Prismic or Netlify CMS
- Search engine optimization, web accessibility, web performance, cross-browser compatibility
- UI testing with tools such as Cypress
- Working with REST and GraphQL APIs
- Attention to detail. Providing a top notch web experience requires a strong design mindset
- Have become fully comfortable with most of the codebase
- Start working on some developer experience improvements such as upgrading package dependencies or accelerating build times
- Start speccing and scoping larger projects with the rest of the team and own longer end-to-end projects across Marketing, Design and Engineering
- Phil runs the design team and helps project manage some of the creative projects that this team works on. He helps ensure that the entire customer experience is excellent. He also ran the design team at box.com previous to coming to SingleStore
- Rafaela is a Frontend Engineer on the web team that helps bring to life the projects envisioned by the design and marketing team. Previous to coming to SingleStore, she worked as a product designer
- Bernardo is a Software Engineer with more than 12 years of experience in different industries, from analytics to travel. He has been part of the product team at SingleStore for over a year and has recently embraced the big challenge of leading the Web team in a phase of growth and expansion with lots of exciting projects ahead. Outside his work hours he likes to contribute to open-source projects, many of them related to design tooling
- Space to grow and innovate, in your own team or around it
Databases for analytics and cloud applications
SingleStore is one platform for all data, built so you can engage with insight in every moment. Trusted by industry leaders, SingleStore enables enterprises to adapt to change as it happens, embrace diverse data with ease, and accelerate the pace of innovation.
- Comprehensive Insurance - Customize a benefits plan that include health, dental and vision that best fits you and your family.
- Vacation - Flexible time off, sick and parental leave programs, plus company holidays.
- Company Stock Grants - As a privately held company, we strive to give meaningful stock grants through our equity program.
- Wellness Programs - Fitness subsidy, Modern Health App Subscription, Team Happy Hours and events.
- Personalized Workstation - Home Workstation. We provide the laptop, you design your home office any way you want it with a $500 equipment stipend.
- Career Development - Matching Charitable Donations. Corporate donation matching to charitable organizations with 1-week of paid volunteer time off.
- Contribute from Anywhere - Work remotely if it makes sense for you, your position, your team, and the company.
- And more... Commuter benefits, monthly cell phone and internet stipend, 401k, food perks, Fertility & Family Formation reimbursement, FSA and team events and company offsites.
Company Core Values
- Customers First - Understand our customers, help them succeed, and be easy to do business with.
- Performance Driven - Set bold objectives, have measurable results, demand accountability, and be part of the solution.
- Innovation Forward - Achieve greatness through simplicity, quality, and intelligence.
- Open & Honest Communication - Communicate transparently, effectively, and with integrity.