Developer Relations Intern - Project Management
Posted on 3/17/2022
Burlingame, CA, USA
- Currently enrolled in a BA/BS, MS, or MBA program
- Passionate about games, user generated content, social networking, and the Roblox community!
- Collaborative with an understanding that the best way to build something great is to coordinate the work of many people
- Self-Directed with the ability to establish your own work and processes
- Communications focused with excellent communication skills
- Work with departments across the company such as Marketing, Brands, Music, and Education
- Partner with us to create processes and optimization to handle intake of unofficial brand / music partners
- Support programs to help empower and champion developers worldwide on the Roblox platform
- Help us build one of the fastest growing software platforms in Silicon Valley
Game platform and game creation system
Roblox’s mission is to bring the world together through play. They enable anyone to imagine, create, and have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive 3D experiences, all built by a global community of developers.
- Benefits and Perks - The health and well-being of our employees and their families is our top priority. We offer robust and comprehensive programs with variety to best meet your needs.
- Well-Being Benefits - With flexible time off and a bi-annual, company-wide spring/summer recharge, Roblox knows how to balance working hard with winding down.
- Financial Benefits - Competitive compensation packages, 401(k) matching, and flexible share incentives that let you choose how to share in our success.
- Health and Wellness - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, family planning resources, and 12 weeks off for all new parents.
- Flexible Workplace - Our hybrid work schedule balances working onsite and working remotely. Enjoy daily lunch and an in-house fitness center when working from our San Mateo headquarters.
Company Core Values
- Inspire Others
- Work Hard
- Respect the Community
- Get Stuff Done