Updated on 2/2/2023
- An end-to-end thinker. You can look at a problem and create a solution all the way from top-level goals to smaller operational details. You have an orientation towards designing processes systematically while being able to execute quickly within a fast-paced, fluid and goal-oriented environment
- Great at prioritizing. There are a million ways to make the healthcare experience better - we can't fix all of them at once! Where will you start and why?
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills. You can use data to identify opportunities, test theories and evaluate success
- Experience driving successful go-to-market strategies for new experiences. You've worked closely with a brand team or creative agency to align consumer insights into the larger brand narrative, and know how to incorporate brand strategy into your work. You've demonstrated in the past that you can own personalized, brand-enabled campaigns end-to-end, and that you're effective at driving both consumer engagement and behavior change
- Natural relationship-builder: You're effective at getting buy-in from senior leaders and you always have a data-backed point of view that you're ready to share. You've worked across large, cross-collaborative teams. You love helping others around you do their best work. You know when to build consensus and when to spike on a decision
- Curious and well-informed. You take initiative on insights and have the pulse of our competitive landscape, along with other digital tools and products. You are eager to incorporate new engagement tactics into your team's approach
- Experienced, proven team leader. You've engaged consumers and driven digital engagement for 15+ years, managed teams of 5+ people for 5+ years, and have driven meaningful outcomes for your team and the business. You're a player/coach who values feedback and transparency, and you're focused on enabling your team's professional growth. You have a proven ability to build and retain high functioning teams with a variety of skill sets and motivations. Above all: you are mature, open-minded, and nice
- Define and execute the strategic objectives for the entire Product Marketing function at Oscar
- Drive a long-term strategy to raise awareness and differentiation of Oscar products based on competition, market dynamics and the health tech landscape
- Lead the team that is responsible for:
- Defining value propositions and market-facing narratives for our products
- Supporting product launches and refreshes by working closely with colleagues across the organization
- Deeply understanding the market and needs across target customer segments to define compelling value propositions for Oscar's products
- Succinctly articulating what makes our products unique
- Driving tangible, data-driven business outcomes at the program level, managing to a set of OKRs while continuously optimizing product performance
- Previous health tech experience is preferred
Health insurance company
Oscar Health’s mission is to make high-quality health insurance accessible and affordable for everyone. The company is a software driven health insurance company that offers medical plans, medicare advantages, and small group products.
- Health insurance - That’s a given. Employees and their families receive incredible health insurance.
- Financial benefits - A penny saved....we’re talking about a 401K plan, health savings accounts, and more.
- Well @ Oscar - We care about your wellness with fitness classes and access to mental health support.
- Work-Life Balance - We offer multiple time-off options, wellness days, and 10+ weeks of parental leave.
- Learning & Development - We offer everything from mentorship to management training.
Company Core Values
- What we do is a big deal. We’re solving problems that change and save lives.
- Powered by people. Members above all. Developing and growing others is what raises the bar.
- No genius without grit. Be relentless. Be scrappy. Trying and failing beats not trying and changing nothing.
- Seek the truth... but never assume you’ve found it. Be scientific.
- Inspire & provoke. Develop and display leadership at all levels. Fight to be the best.
- Be transparent. Give and ask for direct feedback. Be grateful for and excited by the help of others.
- Make it right. Admit your mistakes. Then learn from them. Never build alone.