Prudential Branded Experience, Remote, US or Canada
Posted on 9/20/2022
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Prior program/project management experience
- Experience defining and refining requirements and processes in collaboration with functional team members
- Detail-oriented and comfortable with data - use both qualitative and quantitate data to help drive decisions
- Experience managing multiple internal and external stakeholders with a history of positive, rapport-building communication
- Help with internal and external requirements collection from various stakeholder teams. Example stakeholders include: carrier partners, 3rd party vendors, business, operations, engineering, data science, marketing, compliance, and product
- Understand and analyze requirements deeply. Identify gaps and anticipate bottlenecks before issues arises
- When issues arise, unblock, escalate, and work collaboratively to find creative solutions with functional team members
- Understand trade-off decisions and present options as needed
- Monitor and analyze data to come up with insights; help define progress and success for the teams
- Drive testing and quality assurance efforts
- Identify opportunities for improvements, and drive the change across both organizations
Personalized approach to insurance
Assurnace is on a mission to protect and improve the personal and financial health of all consumers. The company operates a platform that utilizes data-driven decisions to help personalize the experience of buying insurance.
- Top-Notch Health Benefits - Our insurance includes comprehensive medical, dental, vision, plus we offer Weekly Wellness Sessions to help reduce stress and improve focus.
- Competitive Compensation - Our salaries are competitive and many include a bonus plan. All employees get access to a 401K so you can invest in financial wellness.
- Time When You Need It - We offer generous vacation time. We also offer 16 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Unmatched Growth Opportunities - Advance your career rapidly with leadership development training, coaching, and a culture of candid feedback and internal promotion.
- Career Development - Never stop learning with access to continuing education opportunities like Assurance 101 and Assurance University.
- Day-to-day Your Way - Create a comfortable home office with a company laptop and peripherals provided. We also offer commuter benefits for those coming to an office.
Company Core Values
- Humble Collaborators - We leave ego at the door and work together to apply data towards big impact for our customers, our employees, and all stakeholders.
- Persevering - We’re audacious in our pursuit of the best version of ourselves and seek others who share a similar hunger for personal growth and success.
- Authentic - We always operate with integrity, knowing that our peers and customers are counting on us to do the right thing and make the world a better place while we’re at it.
- Calculated Decision Makers - We leverage data to guide our decisions, and don’t fear failure as long as we learn from it, remain adaptive, and ultimately turn opportunity into something amazing.