Clinical Applications Specialist
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Oakland, CA, USA
- Associate's degree or equivalent and/or 2+ years of technical/clinical industry experience in Interventional Radiology or Urology technician. Candidates with advanced degrees with less experience will also be entertained
- At least 2 years of experience directly working in a clinical environment or supporting clinical procedures
- Understanding of clinical education training and associated process implementation
- Creative and resourceful with a penchant for customer service
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel extensively 90+% (4-5 days per week including overnights and some weekends) within the US and Canada
Promaxo is commercializing customer-centric MRI systems and robotic guidance tools for live diagnosis and treatment in a physician's office.
- Community Activties
- Time Away
Company Core Values
- Integrity: We are committed to always doing the right thing and delivering on our promises.
- Transparency: We believe in transparency and open communication at all times.
- Results: With a can-do attitude, we love delivering results for investors, patients and healthcare providers.
- Responsibility: As resposible corporate citizens, we aim to do our part by improving quality of care for patients while reducing healthcare costs.
- Quality: We will develop and manufacture reproducible and high quality products.