Project Support Intern – Month Internship 2024
Updated on 11/30/2023
Boeing, the world's largest aerospace company, stands out for its commitment to technological leadership, demonstrated by its extensive portfolio of commercial airplanes, defense, space and security systems. The company fosters a culture of continuous learning and growth, encouraging team members to deepen their knowledge and explore new opportunities within the business. Additionally, Boeing's dedication to sustainability and equal opportunity employment further distinguishes it as an industry leader.
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 1%
1 year growth↓ -9%
2 year growth↓ -18%
Customer Success & Support
- Studying or graduating with a business related degree (preferred)
- Knowledge of project and programme management
- Business (financial) acumen
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Driving for business results
- Customer satisfaction focus
- IT proficient (particularly Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical skills with a focus for detail
- Integrity and strong ethical values
- Carry out secretariat duties to various Programme and Project level meetings. Including impact assessments and project gate reviews.
- Carry out administrational duties using excel and internal SharePoint to ensure change request management is maintained to a high standard.
- Assist with the management and maintenance of the Programme management office templates and process documentation.
- Carry out general RIO (Risk, issues, opportunities) management duties using the internal RIO management system.
- Assist with the creation of various reports providing key data to internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist with the maintenance and development of Information Management to BtG Programme functions. Providing hands-on Coaching/Training/Support.
- Provide assistance to monitor Contract Data Requirements Lists within various functions and teams ensuring contractual obligations are met and quality standards maintained.
- Provides assistance to the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project and team, finance, planning, scheduling and line management.
- Use Boeing Programme Management Best Practices (PMBP) to assist in aligning PMBP to the BtG Programme methodology and contractual obligations.