Clinical Data Analyst
Posted on 2/1/2022
Remote in USA • Remote
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent SQL skills (Window functions, pivot, and writing queries in performant ways)
- Experience with data visualization and dashboarding
- You believe that data is a team sport
- Prior experience in healthcare OR demonstrated interest in healthcare and experience quickly learning new areas
- Analyzing how we are doing getting the right care to the right members
- • For example: Is our diabetes program reaching out to the members who most need additional help with their diabetes?
- Digging in to identify opportunities to improve how our algorithms are working to identify the best members for additional help
- • For example: why was our algorithm suggesting we don't reach out to this diabetic member? Should we adjust that?
- Measuring how well we are coordinating care for our members
- • For example: are some members getting contacted too frequently, by too many different people? Are others not getting enough help?
- Reporting and dashboards related to the above
- Communicating results to an audience of mixed technical and clinical backgrounds
- Working with various stakeholders, such as data engineering, product, and clinical leadership
- Experience or interest in quantitative prediction algorithms (ever tried your hand at forecasting election results or predicting sports performance?)
- Experience with version control software (Git)
- Experience with Looker
Healthcare company serving seniors
At Devoted Health, they want to make healthcare easier, more affordable, and a whole lot more caring.
- Comprehensive health plan
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Generous vacation and holiday time
- Lyra mental health resources
- Time off to vote
- Members first - Our Members are our #1 priority. Our work puts them first.
- Resilience matters - Setbacks don't discourage us. We bounce back and keep going.
- Speed wins - We set clear goals. Get them done. Then repeat.
- It takes a team - We build diverse teams and believe that we do our best work together.