Client Assistance Coordinator
Posted on 11/9/2023
Provides affordable housing and supportive services to combat homelessness.
PATH distinguishes itself as a leader in addressing homelessness through its comprehensive approach, offering a wide range of services from prevention and outreach to employment assistance and housing. The company's commitment to creating affordable homes, coupled with supportive services, demonstrates a sustainable and effective solution to homelessness. Additionally, PATH's culture of community involvement, as evidenced by events like their Annual Jazz Night, fosters a supportive environment for both employees and clients.
Los Angeles, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↓ -18%
1 year growth↑ 28%
2 year growth↑ 28%
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Customer Success & Support
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- One (1) year experience processing client assistance in a complex, non-profit, multi-grant environment
- Gain understanding of how PATH’s programs work in order to process client assistance with minimal supervision and identify potential problems and solutions for presentation to the Specialist or Associate Director.
- Process client assistance, also known as temporary financial assistance (TFA), requests for payment
- Reviewing all TFA paperwork received from program personnel via the File bound system for accuracy, completeness, and program compliance
- Investigating and resolving all issues identified on the TFA paperwork.
- Processing all requests accurately and in a timely manner.
- Entering TFA transaction data into the Intacct accounting system and printing TFA checks.
- Sending daily TFA check log to PATH authorized check signers for signing and approval to release checks.
- Understanding the specific TFA requirements for each of the TFA grants and ensuring that requests are in compliance.
- Maintaining strong internal controls around TFA to identify and prevent fraudulent requests.
- Providing a high-quality customer service environment while working with program personnel.
- Maintaining complete, up-to-date, and audit-ready files and other documentation for all TFA requests in accordance with Federal, State, County, and PATH guidelines