Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Jose, CA, USA
Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Design
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with at least 3+ years of experience
- Strong knowledge in server motherboard design and application (architecture, design guideline, and specification), vehicle-grade design experience is preferred
- Specify, design, prototype and test products for servers or in-vehicle equipment; experience with high-speed interface (PCIe, Memory, FPGA, NVMe, Network, CPU, GPU, storage)is preferred
- Ability to use design tools like Cadence Allegro and OrCAD, guide and oversee layout designers, and provide layout constraints (PCB design experience is preferred)
- Experience in system hardware debugging. Experience using all types of electronic test equipment (Oscilloscopes / power supplies)
- Working knowledge in PCIe/SATA/NVMe/OcuLink standard is a plus
Autonomous vehicle technology
WeRide's mission is to create a new mobility service that is accessible and beneficial to everyone. The company engineers autonomous vehicle infrastructure.
- Employee Stock Plan
- Competitive Compensation Package
- 100% Company Paid Premium Medical Plan
- Team Building Activities
- Paid Vacation And Time-off
- Free Hot Breakfast, Lunch And Dinner
Company Core Values
- Grow Together: Pursue continuous learning. Achieve fulfillment through personal development and career growth.
- Results Driven: Deliver the very best in all we do. Be accountable for our results.
- Innovation: Solve novel and challenging problems to revolutionize the mobility industry.
- Teamwork: Leverage collective ingenuity. Be open and honest while supporting each other.