Circuit Design Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Newport Beach, CA, USA
Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Design
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience designing, testing, and troubleshooting complex hardware, embedded systems, and products
- Demonstrated experience with multi-gigabit SERDES, DDR memory busses, Ethernet MAC and PHY interfaces, FPGAs, and common communication busses like SPI and I2C
- Experience with microprocessor and microcontroller selection, configuration, and interfacing
- Experience with component, schematic capture, high speed board design, and guiding PCB layout
- Competence with test equipment such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, debuggers, current-probes, and automation of tests
- Familiarity with product development processes and tools
- Knowledge of embedded software development, including use of timers, interrupts, hardware peripherals such as SPI controllers and ADCs
- Knowledge of embedded Linux development, including device trees, hardware drivers, bootloaders, and basic Unix/Linux tools
- Exceptional organization and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Proficient with Altium Designer or equivalent electronic design tools
- Familiar with common programming languages like Python for test automation
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. Top Secret Security Clearance
- Design embedded electronics from concept to functional prototype, including hardware selection, schematic & PCB design, board bring-up, and system level integration
- Troubleshoot issues that span the electrical and software boundaries, with solid skills using both lab equipment (Oscilloscopes, DMM, etc.) and basic software debugging tools
- Work with modern SoCs and networking hardware to build Anduril platforms
- Work closely with firmware/software engineers for processor/peripheral selection, board bring up, and troubleshooting
- Work closely with other electrical, mechanical, software, firmware, and test engineers to deliver fully functional products
- Work in a fast-paced environment supporting new developments, active deployments, and customer operated hardware
- Concurrently manage involvement in multiple projects at various stages
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.