Staff Revenue Accountant
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance required
- CPA or pursuing CPA preferred
- 2+ years of relevant accounting experience required; public accounting, advertising revenue a plus
- Knowledge of GAAP and ability to apply ASC 606
- Experience working with NetSuite and Salesforce a plus
- Possess exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and Excel skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact collaboratively at all levels of the organization
- Proactive, self-directed person with the ability to multi-task, think creatively, and learn quickly in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Team player with a positive attitude who is excited to build from the ground up!
- Prepare month-end journal entries, reconcile AR and deferred revenue accounts, and provide monthly close deliverables
- Assist in preparation of the monthly flux analysis for management review
- Challenge the “status quo” and lead process improvements to streamline revenue processes and shorten close timelines
- Support system implementations and test system changes related to revenue processes
- Support integration of new revenue streams into our existing processes and NetSuite
- Assist with interfacing with the Company's external auditors and coordination of quarterly and annual audits
- Identify risks, assist in developing and maintaining accounting policies and procedures, and implement internal control procedures (SOX) in areas of responsibility
- Establish effective relationships and work cross-functionally across the organization
- Prepare ad hoc analyses and reporting as needed
Social news website & forum
Reddit's mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. The company operates a social news website and forum where content is socially curated by members.
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Flexible unlimited vacation days & monthly global wellness days
- Family planning funds & 4+ months paid parental leave
- Personal & professional development funds
- Paid volunteer time off
- Workspace & home office benefits
Company Core Values
- Evolve: Only by continually improving and learning will we succeed.
- Add Value: We constantly evaluate our work to ensure it’s adding value and bringing us closer to achieving our mission. It’s easy to fall into the trap of conflating activity with value. Adding value requires hard work, but not all hard work is valuable.
- Default: Open The free flow of ideas and feedback is the lifeblood of a healthy organization, and Reddit must embrace it if we are to thrive.