Product Management Intern
Posted on 2/7/2023
New York, NY, USA
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program, STEM or finance-related field preferred, MBA/Master's preferred
- Demonstrated interest and/or passion in working in payments, financial technology, blockchain
- Technical proficiency: Knowledge or exposure to full-stack products and communicate their value, exposure to Agile Development/Scrum is plus
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Business sense: understand business concepts and issues, apply skills to address key business challenges, speak with confidence with people in business roles, and act with conviction to make decisions and tradeoffs
- Someone who thrives in a collaborative environment with cross-functional stakeholders
- Enjoy working with a diverse group of people with different expertise
- Prior relevant experience with PM's or product org supporting, launching or building impactful products and/or initiatives
- Develop a deep understanding of the DeFi market in terms of protocols, key players, advantages, and areas for improvement
- Identify customer desires and pain-points in order to prioritize new features that will improve customer experience
- Validate new feature ideas through extensive desktop research, customer interviews, and testing
- Collaborate with engineering in the scrum process to ensure efficient development and ship cycles
- Gather and analyze qualitative and quantitative data to develop strategic and tactical product opportunities while understanding customer needs on the RippleNet payment initiation
- Conceptualize, communicate and test value propositions to delight users on RippleNet. Validate early concepts and prototypes with internal stakeholders and customers
- Outline a summer product roadmap in partnership with engineering and design
- Liquidity Hub
- Collecting, quantifying & prioritizing product-related opportunities to be considered by product and engineering in future development. Upleveling the understanding of how Liquidity Hub is used in the real world
- Analyzing the competitive landscape for key features and defining a customer experience and roadmap needed to delight customers
Ripple's mission is to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain technology.
- 401(k) Plan
- Healthcare Coverage
- Health and Wellness
- Family Support
- Flexible Vacation
- Employee Giving
- Learning and Development
Company Core Values
- Live it: We are passionate. Attitude fuels our entrepreneurial spirit.
- Enjoy it: We have fun. There’s no roadmap for where we’re going and we enjoy the journey.
- We deliver: We seek out the next problem, drive forward with purpose and give our all down to the very last detail.
- Go for it: We are bold. We dream big, embrace risk and learn from our mistakes.
- Own it: We are accountable together. There’s no such thing as someone else’s problem.
- Say it: We are transparent. We are direct, open and embrace tough conversations.