Business Development Representative Intern
Posted on 3/27/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Pursing a Bachelor's Degree, preferably with a concentration in Sales
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
- Interest in pursuing a career in tech sales
- The opportunity to complete 6sense's comprehensive business development training regiment
- Learn the fundamentals of outbound/inbound prospecting tactics and strategy
- Learn how to conduct a needs analysis based up business challenges
- Intimate exposure with key executive leaders
Account engagement platform
The 6sense Account Engagement Platform helps B2B organizations achieve predictable revenue growth by putting the power of AI, big data, and machine learning behind every member of the revenue team.
- Competitive Pay - We offer competitive market rate compensation.
- Medical, Dental & Vision - A wide range of medical options and 100% employer paid dental & vision.
- Open Vacation Policy - Take as much as you need. We’re a culture built on trust.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - With up to $1,200 employer match.
- 11 Paid Holidays - In addition to our Open PTO Policy.
- Paid Parental Leave - Up to 12 weeks for eligible employees.
- Generous Fertility & Adoption Benefits - We support employees looking to grow their families.
- Parking & Transit - Up to $270 a month for parking or commuter assistance.
- EAP & Counseling - 5 free visits/year for financial planning, mental health, legal support, and more.
- Travel Protection - Emergency ticket, missing baggage, and prescription replacement.
- Disability Benefits - Short- and long-term disability insurance, provided by 6sense.
- Lifestyle/Learning & Development Stipend - Physical, mental, and financial wellness.
- Access to Udemy Training Library - 5,000+ courses across 75+ different categories.
- Work From Home Expense Reimbursement - Get the equipment you need (on us).
- Company-Wide All Hands Every 2 Weeks - Ask the executive team anything!
- Employee Recognition Program - Free gifts every year on your work anniversary.
Company Core Values
- Always curious