Senior Product Marketing Manager
Payment Services Portfolio
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Strong entrepreneurial and self-starter skills, comfortable in a high-growth environment, and navigating ambiguity to make decisions and drive wider delivery without getting lost in the detail
- Based in London or proximate timezone preferred, you'll work together with the Payment Service product team in London
- Experience in delivering operational and go-to-market plans that require input and execution from multiple teams
- Experience in developing commercially high-impact value propositions, positioning and messaging for target verticals, personas, and regions
- Experience in creating effective Sales materials to engage Enterprise-level accounts
- Experience in influencing and driving strategic directions with a cross-functional team
- A coach-first, transparent, collaborative management style
- Excellence in both written and presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate with senior leadership
- Utilizing merchant, market, and competitive insights to influence and inspire product development and prioritization
- Partner closely with strategy and commercial teams to determine market fit, segmentation, Total Addressable Market (TAM), and targeting
- Strategize, plan and lead high-impact product launches and GTM activities that deliver commercial results
- Create alignment and vision across our Payment Service products (acquiring, payment methods, gateway etc) and identify opportunities that deliver to company OKRs
- Craft core value propositions and product messaging that target specific verticals, personas, regions or competitors
- Craft cross-sell and up-sell plays to ensure Checkout.com provides continuous value to our merchants as part of our multi product approach
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams at each stage of the product lifecycle to drive growth, from early discovery through to public launch and beyond
- Utilize experimentation and a fail-fast approach in an effort to enrich Checkout.com's product marketing toolkit
- You have proven product marketing management expertise and seniority working across B2B, API-based products, and/or SaaS environments; experience in FinTech/ payments and across competitive industries is a plus
Global payments solution
Checkout.com’s mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. This mission inspires them to deliver innovative solutions that flex to needs, valuable insights that help get smart about payments' performance, and expertise their customers can count on as they navigate the complexities of an ever-shifting world.
- Work-life balance - Flexible working and plenty of time off to unwind. We’ll even give you your birthday off.
- Recognition - Peer recognition program and quarterly Hero Awards. We celebrate success together.
- Career development - Tailored career development and learning pathways. We’ll help you unlock your potential.
- Celebrating diversity - Internal community groups and cultural events. We celebrate our differences.
- Staying healthy - A global wellness programme and private health insurance. We support your wellbeing.
- Security for the future - Comprehensive plans for you and your loved ones. We’ll take care of you.
- Giving back - Employee-led community outreach, payroll giving and a volunteering day. We care about your causes.
- Aspire. Anything can be built
- Excel. Go above and beyond
- Unite. We’re greater together