Senior Program Manager, Unity Social Impact Creators
Posted on 5/3/2022
Washington, USA • Bellevue, WA, USA
- Consistent track record of collaboration and partnership both cross-team and cross-organization in a global role to align and focus resources for impact
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, including active listening and driving for alignment to get to a better outcome with diverse perspectives
- Decision-making skills with the ability to delegate and make clear and timely decisions
- Experience working closely with creators and industry partners to enhance and improve programs
- A significant understanding of the impact and corporate CSR ecosystem and trends
- Proven experience in partnership relationship and program management
- Experience with grantmaking that is multipronged, providing organizations with funding, employee pro bono time, as well as technology product support
- Design, develop and scale the program and partnership infrastructure to support Unity social impact creators as well as strong people leadership skills with a passion for supporting career development
- Support overall program strategy and management for Unity for Humanity
- Develop additional programs as needed to codify Unity talent, product and fund donations to Unity social impact creators across education and economic opportunity, sustainability, and digital health and well-being
- Lead all aspects of the management of Unity Charitable Funds to Unity social impact creators
- Translate the Unity Social Impact strategy, co-designed in collaboration with the Social Impact Leads Team, into a partnerships operating plan that supports both the annual and long-term goals of supporting social impact creators
- Source and close partners; drive partnership strategy to develop positive relationships and advance Unity's thought leadership and influence amongst peer brands, influencers, and investors
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.