Enterprise Architecture, US Remote Available
Posted on 9/10/2022
Seattle, WA, USA • Orlando, FL, USA • Washington, DC, USA • San Francisco...
Development Operations (DevOps)
- 15+ years of demonstrated enterprise architecture experience within IT
- 10+ years of management experience and building enterprise architecture teams
- Demonstrated knowledge of business, technology, application, data, and security architectures
- Track record of successfully establishing and implementing enterprise architecture methods and practices in an Agile and DevOps environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of SaaS, infrastructure, and cloud computing architectures
- Demonstrated knowledge of data security and compliance controls
- Track record of successfully articulating and executing on an organization vision and strategy in a way that connects with the corporate strategy and inspires individuals at all levels
- Strong executive presence and communication skills
- Experience of Agile fundamental principles
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Information Systems/Business or equivalent experience required
- Define the vision, strategy, and roadmap for overall enterprise architecture to facilitate strategic and long-range planning for a set of broad business objectives
- Communicate and evangelize the architecture vision across the enterprise and help various segments adopt and adapt the proposed solutions
- Build the architecture roadmap with the business strategy in mind to ensure a scalable and optimized application technology portfolio
- Lead and manage a team of accomplished architects to enable success and to remove obstacles that impede their objectives
- Engage and influence all major business partners on their respective initiatives
- Partner with IT PMO and Product Management to align programs to the overall IT strategy and architectural roadmap
- Define and implement architectural principles, methodologies, and benchmarks
- Research, evaluate, and recommend application technologies and help lead tradeoff studies and promote adoption of the right solutions for the enterprise
- Work closely to operationalize the architectures with solution architects and delivery team to profile the implementation
- Lead and guide the enterprise Architecture Review Board to ensure technical solutions meet the expectations of the business while coexisting with existing architectures
- Define inherently secure, resilient, and composable architectures that scale for growth
- Define repeatable artifacts that document the proposed architectures, designs, processes, and tooling
- Help with reviews and audits of existing architectures and implementations and help with refactoring architectures where required
- Work with security and compliance teams to ensure that methodologies in cybersecurity are applied and conform to company and industry practices
Data management & visualization platform
Splunk's mission is to address the challenges and opportunities of managing massive streams of machine-generated big data. Splunk is the leading software platform for machine data that enables customers to gain real-time Operational Intelligence.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans for regular, full-time U.S. employees — choose the best plans for you and your family. Plus: Health Savings Account (HSA), Life insurance and survivor benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Business travel and accident insurance, Voluntary Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity
- Eligible employees enjoy: 401(k) Plan with a company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Equity awards, Bonus or commission program
- We support you and your family: Paid parental leave, Mother rooms and wellness rooms, Family Planning
- Your work/life balance is important to us, that's why we offer: 16 company holidays, 15 vacation days, 10 sick days, 10 bereavement days, 5 volunteer days
- Ensuring our employees' success goes beyond insurance plans: Education reimbursement, Electric car charging stations, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Stocked kitchens, Gym discounts/onsite fitness centers, Pet insurance discount, Student loan resources, Cool workspace with collaborative environments, 529 College Savings Plan
- Innovative: We’re passionate about our customer success. We keep our energy laser-focused on giving our customers the best possible and most trustworthy experience, driven ultimately by integrity. After all, we’d be nothing without them.
- Open: We never stop learning or striving to create a positive impact. The work we do matters. We innovate at warp speed to disrupt the world's notion of what’s possible.
- Disruptive: We are humble and value openness and honesty. We speak our truths mindfully and in consideration of others. Candor is cool - respect is required.
- Fun: We embrace the ride (preferably in a Splunk t-shirt). We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We weave an irreverent and infectious sense of fun into everything we do.
- Passionate: We cultivate an inclusive environment where all backgrounds are celebrated. Striving for equity and embracing our individual uniqueness is our secret sauce. And it will only make us stronger.
- #WeAreSplunk: We represent many functions and regions but are one team. We value each other's efforts and moonshot ideas. And we celebrate highs, and learn from lows, together. We trust and rely on each other. Remember: There’s no “I” in Splunk.