Updated on 2/2/2023
Remote • United States
- Experience in a high-volume activity environment, managing multiple priorities and competing demands while focusing on the primary goal
- Ability to discuss contract compliance, expansions, and product pricing with customers
- Extreme attention to detail to ensure customers execute contract paperwork accurately and on-time
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM systems
- Ability to work odd hours and or additional hours supporting global customers during times of critical volumes
- Interest in learning about modern software development and associated technologies
- Strong preference for candidates located in EST or CST
- Work closely with Sales, Customer Success, and Accounting to efficiently close a set of renewals and related expansions
- Review customer renewal information, usage data, and subscription history to ensure mutual agreement on the appropriate renewal options
- Proactively identify future renewals, connecting with the customer well before the expiration date to ensure on-time execution of renewals
- Educate customers on relevant subscription options based on their current and future product and service goals
- Coordinate the preparation of renewal quotes and ordering documents and ensuring their mutual execution and processing per Sonatype's policies and procedures
- Help ensure customers are SUCCESSFUL and DELIGHTED with Sonatype products and services, not merely satisfied
Software supply chain management platform
Sonatype's mission is to enable better, more secure software innovation with solutions that are essential to developers. The company operates a developer-friendly full-spectrum software supply chain management platform.
- Distributed Workforce - Walls don’t make a company great, people do — and we have the best. While we have offices in the US in Maryland and Virginia, and also in London and Sydney, our growing and talented team lives and works anywhere and everywhere.
- Mission Driven - We’re helping software developers harness the power of open source, while making software safer. What does that mean for you? An opportunity to join a smart, mission-oriented team that is changing how software is made.
- Competitive Salary & Benefits - We believe in taking care of our team. That means more than just interesting work — it's great benefits, competitive compensation packages, flexible schedules, and an endless opportunity to learn and grow.
- Open, Transparent, Diverse - Our varied experiences, locations, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations, make us a better company. That's why we're committed to bringing different backgrounds and perspectives into our organization.
Company Core Values
- Be bold
- Pursue growth
- Trust through Transparencyand accountability
- Embrace inclusion