Head of Partnerships
Posted on 10/23/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote in USA • New York, NY, USA
- 5+ years of Partnerships experience
- High level of product and ecosystem thinking
- Experience building a partnerships motion
- Willingness to dig deep into the data infrastructure landscape
- Motivated self-starter that enjoys working in high-growth startup environments
- Develop and implement the strategy for partnership growth and success across technology and solutions partnerships
- Drive revenue growth and track opportunities
- Develop materials, scope out and host events, attend conferences with our partners
- Partner closely with internal and external product, sales, data and marketing teams
- Manage the partnerships team
- Experience in the data infrastructure industry
Data syncing tools & solutions
Hightouch believes that all people deserve to take action on their data. The company looks to create an environment where people feel actively welcomed, encouraged, and supported.
- Competitive salary - We offer competitive salary and meaningful equity. We also offer 401k for our US employees.
- Remote friendly - Visit the San Francisco and New York headquarters up to 4x’s a year to bond with your fellow teammates.
- Flexible PTO - Downtime is just as important as on time and your teammates will support you while you relax and recharge.
- Wellness - We offer a monthly wellness stipend, wellness days each quarter, and virtual yoga classes.
- Core benefits - For full-time US-based employees, we cover all health benefit premiums, 50% for dependents, and life insurance.
- Parental leave - We value and support the family planning process. We provide up to 16 weeks for parents.
Company Core Values
- Forever Hungry
- Efficient Execution
- Impact driven
- Raising the bar