Posted on 5/2/2022
Ruby on Rails
- Strong professional work experience in Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Proficient in Golang or willing to learn on the job
- Elasticsearch or other search engine experience - modeling, processing, nodes, index management and performance tuning
- Understand Database principles and optimization mechanisms, especially PostgreSQL
- Understand system internals, distributed system and high availability principles
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
- Share a set of GitLab values and work in accordance with those values
- Experience working with a remote team or ability to thrive in a fully remote organization
- Passionate about/experienced with open source and developer tools
- Work experience in product company
Repository hosting manager tool
It is GitLab's mission to make it so that everyone can contribute. When everyone can contribute, users become contributors and greatly increases the rate of innovation.
- Spending Company Money
- Equity Compensation
- Life Insurance
- Financial Wellness
- Paid Time Off
- Growth and Development Benefit
- GitLab Contribute
- Business Travel Accident Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Part-time contracts
- Meal Train
- Fertility & Family Planning
- Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Collaboration: To achieve results, team members must work together effectively.
- Results: We do what we promised to each other, customers, users, and investors.
- Efficiency: Working efficiently on the right things enables us to make fast progress, which makes our work more fulfilling.
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging.
- Iteration: We do the smallest thing possible and get it out as quickly as possible.
- Transparency: Be open about as many things as possible.