Undergrad Intern Non Technical
Posted on 8/20/2022
Remote in USA • Sacramento, CA, USA
- This position is intended for undergraduate or graduate students who will be completing their education within one year of starting the internship
- This position is open to all educational paths but will focus heavily on driving results in a highly competitive, technology market
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Analytical thinker - ability to breakdown problems and analyze its key component
- Agile learner - able to work in an environment where demands and objects can change quickly
- Able to collaborate with diverse groups
- Desire to learn new skills and implement them quickly into a work routine
- Creating infographics for sales
- Analyzing sales reports, competitive market analysis
- Helping manage events by sending and tracking invites and attendees
- Process documentation - Document best practices to pass on to future intern
- Manage partner programs and related data
- Analyze quarterly marketing program performance and ROI data
- Knowledge and experience using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign
- Familiarity on Analytical tools (Tableau, MSFT Power BI, etc)
SSD storage solutions
Solidignm's mission is to break the barriers blocking advancements in storage technology that are critical to unlocking data's unlimited potential. By reinventing how data is stored, accessed, and put to work in new ways, they empower their customers and unlock data's ability to do good.
Company Core Values
- Customer-inspired - We listen and understand our customers' business and technology challenges, anticipating their needs and partnering to solve problems together.
- Invention - We're passionate inventors and technologists that partner to unlock the power of data to solve the world's greatest challenges and fuel human advancement.
- Excellence - We're committed to producing quality and responsible technologies and solutions with tenacity and integrity, demonstrating unparalleled discipline and expertise.
- Partnership - We prioritize relationships with our teammates, customers, partners, and communities, exhibiting trust and mutual respect.
- Openness - We treat people equitably and with respect, valuing different perspectives and new ideas.