*** This role is Hybrid *** It will require you to come into our Temecula, CA headquarters, most likely on a weekly basis, but the days will vary depending on the need. Headquarters is conveniently located close to the I-15 freeway entrance and has plenty of free parking.
Hello,👋 nice to e-meet you. This is Paul; he’s currently looking to add a proactive, passionate Technical Support Analyst to his team. In this role, your main focus will be providing helpdesk support to Perceptyx’s employees, and you will interface with various IT/Product and Security teams. A strong emphasis is placed on providing a timely resolution to support requests and providing a high level of quality service. In this role, the team will be looking for someone who is self-motivated due to the independent nature and responsibility of the environment. Sound like you? Apply today; we’d be happy to consider you for this opportunity!
WE’RE HELPING ORGANIZATIONS ACROSS THE GLOBE 🌎
Here at Perceptyx, our mission is simple: we help employees and their organizations thrive. How do we do that? By creating an ongoing conversation that results in data and insights critical to everyone’s success. We are passionate about helping organizations listen to and act on what matters most to their employees. As the Employee Experience (EX) experts, Perceptyx’s approach is unique. Our combination of technology, service, and expertise is second to none. We employ an incredible staff of diverse professionals with the experience, knowledge, and drive to move every employee listening program swiftly from vision to reality.
Areas of impact include:
- Function as the key contact for all requests from a broad range of users for technical support. Provide consultation and support, and communicate effectively to convey complex technical information.
- Create, maintain, and grow knowledge resources, such as FAQ libraries, knowledge bases, and intranet sites.
- Assist with various projects in testing for user experience, technical limitations and report any roadblocks that would be problematic for that project to continue moving forward.
- Prioritize and appropriately escalate issues to ensure timely problem resolution. Carry out fact-finding and analysis of problems and determine the most effective problem-resolution procedures. Suggest, test, implement, and evaluate solutions.
Additional activities include:
- Analyze and resolve computer hardware, software, and networking issues; repair user workstations, modify configurations, replace faulty components, and rebuild complete systems on a variety of platforms.
- Coordinate and interact with other Product and Technology teams.
- Support mobile iOS and VoIP devices along with support and maintenance of printers.
- Troubleshoot, repair, maintain, and update Windows PC and Apple MacOS Desktops, laptops, and operating systems.
- Review user requirements and needs for software and services; perform related research and analysis and provide information and guidance to users along with coordinating implementation and installation.
- Account manage and configure all internal and external applications under the Service Desk administration (Google, O365, Zoom, etc.)
- Administrate our MDM software and routinely deploy OS updates and patches after fully testing them within our environment.
- Schedule and perform software/hardware upgrades, new installations, workspace moves, etc.
- Maintain system configurations and documentation.
- Facilitate documentation for inventory control, receiving, and auditing.
- Monitor systems use to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Prioritize and respond to help desk requests in accordance with company procedure.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING 💻 🧠
- 4 or more years of work experience in an end-user facing role in a troubleshooting capacity is required
- Associate degree in a computer-related discipline. Relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement on a year-for-year basis.
- Experience with a wide range of technologies to effectively support end-user technical needs including computing devices, operating systems, network technologies, printers and peripherals, and a variety of software applications (desktop, client-server, browser-based, etc.)
- Excellent technical, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Sound technical experience with Windows and Mac operating systems is required
- Experience with Apple MDM is a plus, but not required
Essential traits include:
- A knack for solution-finding
- A track record in successful collaboration with people of all job titles
- Knowledge of how to pivot between working with remote teams and independently
- Critical thinking skills when acting with purpose and urgency
- A willingness to work with people from diverse backgrounds and experience
We Care About The Whole Person ✨
- Compensation: Perceptyx is focused on equitable pay for all our staff and aims for transparency with our pay practices. This position has a pay range of $25.00 to $38.47 per hour plus an annual incentive bonus when applicable. The above range represents the expected base salary range for this position. The actual salary may vary based upon several factors, including, but not limited to, relevant skills/experience, time in the role, business line, and geographic/office location.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Life insurance up to 1x your annual salary (up to $250k) paid by Perceptyx
- Maternity, Paternity, and Adopter leave benefits
- 401(k) plan along with a 3% company match and immediate vesting upon hire
Generous Time Off 🏝
- As hard as we work, we also know how essential it is to take time away to rest and recharge. We offer flexible paid vacation with an expectation of every team member taking off at least 10 business days per calendar year.
- 16-17 paid holidays depending on the calendar year.
Setting You Up For Success 🧑🏻💻👩🏾💻
- Mac or PC laptops
- Paid LinkedIn Learning and guided videos to watch when it works for your schedule
- Full subscription to The Calm App: #1 app for Sleep, Meditation, and Relaxation, with over 100 million downloads
Perceptyx In The News 📰
👋 Are you reviewing this job post and feeling like you don’t check every box? No worries; if you think you have what it takes but don’t meet all the criteria, that’s ok, we still encourage you to apply—you might be exactly the person we are looking for! 🥳
Perceptyx Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
Perceptyx celebrates diversity and an inclusive environment. We focus on providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Perceptyx’s policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, knowledge, merit, and business needs.