AT A GLANCE
We’re looking for a versatile visual storyteller to help our Internal Brand and Communications team build a world within RVO Health. We have a vision of health and wellbeing for everyone. You will develop engaging, high-quality content focused on building our culture and telling our story for internal and employer brand audiences. You’ll work in a fast-paced, evolving environment at the intersection of health, wellness, media, tech and marketing industries. Please note that this is a hybrid role located in the Charlotte, NC area.
*Please submit a reel and/or work samples with your application
What You’ll Do
- Innovative storytelling through application of cinematic and multimedia production techniques
- Creative development and content strategy to help build the internal employer brand
- Work within a close-knit team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment to produce a high-volume of high-quality assets
- Share and document your knowledge and perspective with your peers
- Plan and oversee execution of cultural events, including live, virtual, and hybrid events
- Juggle a mix of large and small projects, often with overlapping priority and urgency
- Continually adopt new tools and practices as the work evolves
- Collaborate and share with other top-tier creatives, like Healthline’s award-winning video team and creatives across our brands, as well as marketing and brand strategy leaders.
What We’re Looking For
- Proficient in: Adobe Creative Cloud Video Tools (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop), and Davinci Resolve
- Experience participating in and leading video pre-production, production, and post-production processes
- Experience with motion design and animation is preferred
- Experience with color grading, sound design, and photography is a plus
- Experience with Figma, Illustrator, and InDesign is a plus
- Strong grasp of storytelling structure and narrative editing
- Comfortability collaborating with and directing senior executives on creative projects
- The ability to quickly shift from project to project
- Possess an understanding of marketing and brand creative and design principles
- Passion for your craft, with an appetite to continue to challenge yourself and those around you
- A team player with a positive outlook and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Moves quickly, finds new efficiencies, and keeps an eye on the small stuff
- Exceptional project management skills and the ability to communicate clearly with peers and across disciplines
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $70,000 - $90,000 *Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are:
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]