Sr. Manager Client Implementation Lead (Technical)
Posted on 4/26/2022
Washington, USA • Bellevue, WA, USA
- Lead the customer kick-off call , coordinate weekly calls with the Customer and Visa team
- Lead Customer onboarding with payment networks and enable customers for payment tokenization
- Coordinate Certification Tests, debug errors, review logs, request support to Token ID Dev Team
- Extract Debug/troubleshoot information from TGS Service
- Customer support during production ramp-up: coordinate calls with Customer support, design of launch plan, promotion to production (including sending promotion emails to client & stakeholders)
- CIL supports Customer Support team in case of any incident during on call duty
- CIL takes priorities and direction from Program Manager
- Handover to production support team
- Attend technical calls with the Customer Development teams during Testing and Certification
- Project Management skills (follow-up, reporting status, identifying risks)
- Willingness to take ownership of the project and follow-up with several internal and external areas to get things done
- Customer oriented attitude
- Must have experience in JSON API testing using testing tools like Postman , SoapUI, Apigee, etc
- Must have troubleshooting skills experience with clients checking logs ( Splunk)
- Must have Cryptographic knowledge & Key Management
- Prior B2B technical integration experience with Customer
- Experience in Client Onboarding process
- Basic Understanding of B2B API integration
- Customer facing (communicative) skills
- Training/Presentation skills
- Knowledge of Testing & Certification processes for B2B Integrations
- Planning skills
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD Bachelor's degree or equivalent education
- Energetic personality
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- At least 3-5 years' experience in a similar job
- A hands-on attitude is crucial
- Preferred: Knowledge of SaaS product lifecycle
- Preferred: Knowledge of Payment systems
- Preferred: Knowledge of cryptography and HSMs
- Preferred: knowledge / experience of Java and related technologies
Leading credit card company
Visa's mission is to remove barriers and connect more people to the global economy. The company provides end-to-end financial infrastructure.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Integrity: Doing well by doing right.
- People: Behind payments are people.
- Innovation: Pioneering with a purpose.
- Clients: Keeping clients in focus.
- Collaboration: Pulling ahead by pulling together.