Retail Planner & Allocator
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Irvine, CA, USA
- Bachelor's Degree required. Apparel and/or Aftermarket Accessories experience preferred
- 4+ years of experience in retail allocations and/or merchandise planning
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business documents. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Strong knowledge of retail math calculations
- Strong working knowledge of Excel. SAP knowledge is beneficial
- Ability to multi-task and manage time in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work effectively and creatively within a team environment as well as independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate in a professional manner and respond with timeliness
- Highly detail oriented and organized
- Must be able to communicate in a professional manner and respond with timeliness
- Resourceful and able to research problems and recommend solutions
- Trend and fashion awareness with ability to understand current trends, competition, and market
- Ability to stand or sit for 8-10 hours per day
- Required to communicate using telephone and/or e-mail
- Ability to view, reach, and interpret documents
- Develop and execute sku-level allocations, weekly replenishments, returns and stock transfers for our retail sales channel
- Develop and maintain optimal inventory targets for each retail location based on sales targets, seasonal assortment plan, and storage capacity
- Analyze and track weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales to identify trends, misses and opportunities. Present recommendations and other analysis to management and senior leadership related to driving short and long-term business goals
- Support retail site teams with inventory receipt uploads and stock adjustments
- Support allocation and planning activities for new stores openings and temporary events
- Partner with Merchandising, Buying & Planning, Spaces Operations teams to ensure on-time delivery, shipment updates, and accurate inventory levels
- Partner with Spaces Operations, Warehouse, Logistics, and IT teams to optimize retail allocation processes and distribution chain
- Partner with Visual Merchandising, Commercial GTM, Brand, and Marketing teams to ensure correct execution of assortments in retail locations
- Support with process improvements, pilots, tests, and project rollouts
- Creates additional report and event recaps as needed
- On occasion, travel to retail stores, vendors, and trade shows
- Monitor market and consumer trends
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team