Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Atlanta, GA, USA
- Research, monitor, and evaluate suppliers, based on price, quality, service, support, availability, reliability, and the supplier's reputation and history
- Review requisition orders to verify accuracy, specifications, and approvals
- Set up new vendors in the company's ERP system
- Review product specifications and maintain high-level technical knowledge of the goods or services to be purchased
- Process requisitions and create purchase orders in the company's ERP system
- Monitor open purchase orders and shipments to ensure that goods come in on time, and resolve problems related to undelivered goods or changes that will affect orders
- Match receiving records, purchase orders and invoices upon receipt and confirm accuracy of counts and pricing across all documents
- Identify and resolve any discrepancies between vendor invoiced pricing and purchase order pricing
- Contact suppliers to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems
- Input invoices into accounting system on a timely basis
- Create new property records in the company's asset management software. Print and affix property tags as needed
- Maintain purchasing documents and records
- Assist in maintaining property accountability records and conduct physical inventories
- Follow procurement policies and provide solutions to drive continuous improvement for the organization by identifying and researching areas of opportunity and implementing solutions
- Contribute to team effort by assisting with additional tasks as needed
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
- Associate's/Bachelor's degree in Business Administration (or applicable field)
- Related work experience not required, but 1+ years' experience in purchasing, supply chain, or customer service is a plus
- Solid working knowledge of MS Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Strong organizational, financial, and analytical skills
- Very high level of accuracy and attention to detail coupled with excellent follow through capabilities
- Highest ethical standards
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.