Service Account Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • Chicago, IL, USA
- 4+ years of experience in operational, account management, consulting, or project management roles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a strong empathy to solve user problems
- Comfort navigating through ambiguity, and have a keen eye for detail and a high bar for quality
- Ability to own and solve technical complex problems. Familiarity with APIs and able to explain API concepts
- Experience in enterprise level client-facing work and responsible for a book of business
- Be the primary technical owner dedicated to a group of Stripe's strategic growth users
- Deliver a Gold Standard Experience (fast, smart, concise, human, accurate, and informed) to your assigned users and internal stakeholders
- Build trusted relationships with your users by becoming a subject matter expert on their business and their Stripe integration
- Work closely with our front line Support Specialist team to better understand user needs and support trends
- Lead projects to implement/improve process and technical solutions that benefit your users and peers
- Make data driven decisions and in the absence of data, work with internal team members to identify and establish essential metrics
- Lead proactive conversations with your users to foster better understanding about Stripe products, suggest optimizations and aid in global expansion
- Represent user priorities within the Stripe Operations organization via support channels, documentation or product/feature feedback or development
- Provide guidance on topics important to users such as fraud/disputes, declines, and product usage
- Experience working with data. You can analyze user feedback patterns and use these insights to drive improvements
- Being proficient in SQL, Splunk or equivalent query languages is desirable
- Customer obsession. Ensuring that customers' rights are preserved with clear, objective, conclusive and timely responses
- Strong sense on how to scale great user support experience and can design and continuously improve operational processes
- Ability to execute and deliver complex operational projects involving multiple stakeholders
Payment processing platform
Stripe's mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet.
- Inclusive coverage - We provide a thoughtful and balanced set of benefits that allow Stripes to be their best selves and do great work. Whether that means offering comprehensive mental, physical, and medical health plans, supporting Stripes’ financial futures, providing fertility benefits and parental leave, or making sure Stripes have access to healthy food at the office, our robust programs put Stripes and their families first.
- Growth by way of learning - We are voracious learners and teachers. Our Education team delivers an onboarding and product training curriculum for all new Stripes, and hosts expert-led courses on things like project management fundamentals and macroeconomics. Beyond the formal program, Stripes are constantly sharing knowledge with each other through conversation, documentation, reading groups, and informal talks.
- A principled approach to food - The food program holds a special place in Stripe’s history and future. These Stripes come to our kitchen from a breadth of backgrounds and experiences, and focus on one proposition—respect. This is apparent not only in the local ingredients they work with or in the gracious, teamwork-driven buffet lines, but also in their approach to growing a global team through sustainable food practices and minimal waste.
Company Core Values
- An environment of growth
- Intentional communication
- Fast-paced, detail oriented
- Voraciously curious