Mobile QA Software
Field, Test Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Burlingame, CA, USA
- 3 to 5 years of experience testing mobile applications
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of mobile device sensors and hardware
- Natural curiosity and ability to break software
- Great communication skills
- Willingness to go on drive with different set of devices
- The ability to dog food our location and drive detection features
- BS or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field
- Build A High Performing Team - Communicate Directly, Be a Good Person
- Make Things Happen - Take Ownership, Think Long Term
- Deliver an Exceptional Experience - Users Come First, Quality & Craftsmanship
- Execute test plans/ cases for features, done user facing feature testing, regression testing
- Take the car for Drive on predefined routes
- Pull the drive data, flush it into system and analyze it
- Pull logs and use debugging tools like ADB log-cat or similar technologies
- Diagnose bug reports for location, driving, bluetooth and battery
- Look for signals from multiple channels
- Manually test the Mobile apps & hardware devices
- Define and ensure the quality bar for feature areas
- Experience testing location-based services
- Understanding of Bluetooth performance testing
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Ability to pattern-match and connect seemingly unrelated dots
- A sense of humor and the ability not to take yourself too seriously
The all-in-one family location sharing app featuring crash detection and 24/7 support.
- Core business hours for work-life balance
- No-meetings on Wednesday afternoons
- Home office stipend
- Remote-first work environment
- In-person collaboration opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) program with company match
- Think Long-Term: We make strategic decisions that pay off in the long run.
- Users Come First: An amazing end-to-end customer expererience is the key competitive differentiator that will make us win over time.
- Communicate Directly: We resist the urge to avoid discomfort and intentionally lean into tough conversations.
- Take Ownership: We focus on outcomes over output and look for high agency people that make things happen.
- Quality & Craftsmanship: We do things the right way and with an extreme focus on quality. Lives depend on it.
- Be a Good Person: Everyone at Life360 respects each other and maintains a high sense of integrity.