Tech Transaction & Commercial
Posted on 11/8/2023
AI-based controller for versatile robotic applications
Mujin US stands out as a leader in the automation industry with its Mujin Controller, a unique platform that leverages artificial intelligence and autonomous motion planning to control any robot arm for a wide range of applications. The company's technology, which combines advanced vision systems with versatile end-of-arm tooling, enables efficient, reliable, and fully automated operations without the need for constant human intervention or custom development. This comprehensive solution, adaptable to both standard and custom applications, gives Mujin a competitive edge in the market, making it an exciting place to work for those interested in cutting-edge automation technology.
AI & Machine Learning
Industrial & Manufacturing
Robotics & Automation
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 51%
1 year growth↑ 144%
2 year growth↑ 144%
Suwanee, GA, USA
Sales & Account Management
Legal & Compliance
- JD degree and membership in at least one state bar is required
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in either Law firm and/or corporate in-house handling complex legal matters and negotiating contracts associated with capital intensive business matters.
- At least 5 years of experience as a tech transactional attorney, preferably with a focus on the technology sector
- Experience advising and supporting corporate clients with complex tech transactional or commercial contracting
- Excellent drafting, negotiation and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to collaborate, demonstrate diplomacy, and work well with people at all levels of the organization
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and ability to handle and advance multiple projects in a multi-stakeholder environment
- Highly skilled in standard office software (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Fast learner able to grasp new concepts, process information quickly, and summarize findings and advice in an easy to understand and actionable manner
- Proactive and creative problem solver able to successfully develop and implement new processes
- Sincere interest in the intersection of business, technology and law
- Oversee and assist with a wide variety of legal matters in support of Mujin’s global business operations, with a focus on commercial and tech-transactional matters.
- Structuring, drafting and negotiating complex agreements including, without limitations, sales, services, supply, distribution, IP licensing, joint venture, partnership and alliance agreements.
- Providing legal counsel in a variety of legal areas, such as intellectual property Licensing and regulatory compliance
- Advising senior management on all business matters, providing proactive strategic advice and counsel regarding legal matters and risks
- Handling pre-litigation disputes and inquiries
- Resolving other legal issues that arise in a startup environment such as employment and compliance as the first legal hire of Mujin Corp.
- Supervise and coordinate with external counsel as needed
- Experience guiding clients through audits is a plus
- In-house experience at a global technology company is a plus