Team Lead – Service Support
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Plymouth, MI, USA
- Enthusiasm and passion for Rivian and find it rewarding overseeing a team that provides industry-leading service support
- 5-7 years' experience providing outstanding customer service with most of the experience in a customer-facing role. Minimum 2 years as a people leader. Experience in automotive a strong plus
- Knowledge of contact center management tools, processes, procedures, and performance metrics
- Knowledge of contact center system, telecommunications and operational capabilities
- Ability to create and continually support people through training and individual development plans
- An understanding of the importance of building relationships and seek to understand what motivates individuals
- A proven track record of utilizing good judgment, exercising strong decision-making skills and demonstrated leadership qualities
- Being a 24/7-hour call center environment, you should be willing and able to occasionally work 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift including holidays, with additional flexibility during busier times of the year or when necessitated by business/weather conditions
- Ensure that the Service Support team is providing exceptional service support for Rivian owners through an omnichannel solution (voice calls, emails, chat, and SMS)
- Workflow planning, monitoring and interpreting call volume, and live staffing reports to ensure Rivian owners are delivered timely service by monitoring staffing for efficient use of resources
- Use sound business judgment to resolve service or operational issues
- As a robust customer-focused leader, you will supervise the Rivian Service Support Operations Center's daily operation by monitoring, developing, and supporting the Service Support Advisors
- You will supervise, coach, and provide regular feedback, including performance evaluations to Service Support Advisors
- Service Support Advisors are expected to have excellent listening, documenting and conflict resolution skills. Supervisors will identify training and development needs among the team and work with the Service Support Manager and Learning and Development team and other cross-functional teams to ensure needs are addressed
- You will ensure that the Service Support Operations Center meets or exceeds established service objectives, KPI/SLA's, department and organizational goals
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team