Drata is looking for a Manager of Web Development to join one of the fastest growing, B2B SaaS startups to achieve unicorn status. This person will own all engineering oversight on drata.com, Drata’s marketing website. We’re looking for someone who identifies as a player/coach and is comfortable working cross-functionally to build Drata’s web presence. We pride ourselves in our ability to move quickly and get the job done, and are committed to making sure every team member is set up to exceed expectations and learn and grow in their role.
We look at qualified pipeline as our north star and marketing, sales, and CS work cross functionally to achieve that. We view drata.com as a performance asset - something that we are continuously iterating and improving. We are looking for someone who can drive a culture of testing and experimentation, and continuous learning, while building and mentoring a high performing engineering team.
The technology that hosts drata.com is built to last, using modern tools and techniques in the Jamstack (Next.js, React, GraphQL, Contentful, Vercel, Redis). If you’re looking to roll up your sleeves, make an immediate impact, and be a high-visibility contributor within the organization, this role might be for you.
What you’ll do:
- Own the build and delivery of drata.com, driving experience and conversion funnels that align with the customer journey
- Partner with external vendors to optimize the website; work alongside with creative services to create and optimize on-site user experience
- Manage and mentor a highly skilled, talented team of Software Engineers.
- Understand and practice agile software development and management.
- Provide guidance and implement the standards for the planning and prioritization of resource conflicts to ensure the successful delivery of the committed roadmap every quarter.
- Lead technical discussions and drive effective technical decisions covering their area of responsibility.
- In depth data analysis to support business requests and application troubleshooting.
- Ability to operate and develop in various levels of the SDLC.
- Estimation for changes and development proposed.
- Management of all day-to-day tasks and resources associated with the team.
- Planning, developing, testing, supporting, and bug fixing.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Advanced degree or professional certification is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years software engineering management.
- Minimum of 5 years experience designing, developing and delivering software products.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, GA4, Segment, and other personalization tools
- Strong communication skills to be able to clearly describe and discuss problems.
- Experience with designing and deploying web applications in the Jamstack.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Managing performance metrics.
- Bilingual in English & Spanish is a plus.
- Health & Wellness: 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans - for employee and dependents + on demand health care concierge
- HSA, FSA, & DCFSA: Pre-tax savings plans for healthcare and dependent care
- 100% paid short and long term disability plus life + AD&D benefits
- Learning & Development: $500 annually towards professional development opportunities + $250 annually towards personal development opportunities
- Flexible Time Off: Flexible vacation policy for strong, fully charged batteries
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn, newly adopted, or foster child
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home + $1,000 annually to cover necessary business related items for your home office
- Charitable Giving Program: Up to $500 match for qualified charities
- 401K: Reach your financial goals while reducing your taxes
This role will receive a competitive base salary, benefits, and equity. The applicable salary range for each US-based role is based on where the employee works and is aligned to one of 3 tiers based on the cost of labor for that geographic area. The expected salary ranges for this role are set forth below.
Tier 1: $170,000 - $210,000
Tier 2: $153,000 - $189,000
Tier 3: $136,000 - $168,000
You can view which tier applies to where you plan to work here. A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s leveling and compensation–including a candidate’s professional background and experience. These ranges may be modified in the future and final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
Please continue to apply if you are unsure that you fit into our compensation structure.
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company’s security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers when it comes to protecting their data. We’ve felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company. It’s a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process - and it only grows more complex and expensive over time.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way - with automation.
Employment at Drata is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.