Senior Marketing Lead
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 12+ years of relevant work experience at a start-up, agency or client-side marketing, with preference in the consumer tech space of travel, design, or lifestyle
- Strong understanding of and experience working closely with product, design, creative, and performance marketing functions
- Comfort leading and collaborating with both creative and technical teams and has the ability to flex between analytical, technical and creative skill sets
- Approaches developing presentations and briefs as a craft through concise and compelling written and verbal communication, a keen visual sense and attention to detail
- Ability to discern what good creative, design, content and marketing looks like and articulate why
- Embraces working within tight deadlines, adjusting to changes in priorities, and balancing short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- Lend a brand POV to inform product positioning and value props for new products
- Partner with product and design to define the end to end consumer journey
- Embed with our creative and product teams to concept designs and infuse our brand voice into the core product experience
- Develop marketing strategies, partnering with brand marketing, performance marketing and PR teams to introduce new products to our target audiences. Operate as an individual contributor and a cross-functional leader
- Partner with creative leadership to drive development of our communications, including but not limited to: visual identity, naming, event marketing, landing pages, emails, in-product marketing, press assets and more
- Lead highly visible product launch events and present to senior leaders and executives on a regular basis
Online marketplace for people to list, discover, and book accommodations
Airbnb's mission is to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere and we are focused on creating an end-to-end travel platform that will handle every part of your trip. The company is building a worldwide timeshare marketplace.
- Comprehensive health plans
- Paid volunteer time
- Healthy food and snacks
- Generous parental and family leave
- Learning and development
- Annual travel and experiences credit
- Champion the Mission: We’re united with our community to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere.
- Be a Host: We’re caring, open, and encouraging to everyone we work with.
- Embrace the Adventure: We’re driven by curiosity, optimism, and the belief that every person can grow.
- Be a Cereal Entrepreneur: We’re determined and creative in transforming our bold ambitions into reality.