Senior Frontend Software Engineer
Posted on 4/7/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Experience with our stack, in order of importance: React, Python, Flask, Docker, and AWS
- A solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and computer science fundamentals
- A proactive approach, ready to tackle challenges and collaborate with other team members to build new features and solve problems
- Willingness to say "I don't know", because our answer will be "we'll figure it out"
- Assist and mentor junior engineers on the team
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other engineers to plan, scope, build, and deploy new features
- Help establish technical standards and best practices where needed
- Mentor, teach, hire and share your knowledge to make our engineering team stronger
- Code responsibly: minimize tech debt, advocate for change as needed, test and monitor, build for performance and reliability
Machine learning for marketing technology
NextRoll's mission is to level the playing field for businesses of all sizes by creating a reliable and understandable platform.
- Healthcare - 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Paid Time Off - Four weeks of PTO per year.
- Wellness Programs - Fitness classes, onsite clinics, fun speakers, and more.
- Family - 100% base salary for 6 weeks.
- Snacks and Drinks - An assortment of food and beverages to keep you going.
- Team Outings - Quarterly trips to help connect with your team.
- Growth - We hire great people and help one another grow.
- Loyalty - We do right by our customers and community.
- Innovation - We build innovative products that work for a lot of people.
- Resourcefulness - We do more with less.
- Fun - We take work seriously – not ourselves.
- Transparency - We are open and authentic.